Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've just noticed the same issue when trying to run Forwarder3DS.jar - the Java runtime icon appears for a fraction of a second on the taskbar, then vanishes.

I've been able to run it on the same computer before without issues- this is a new instance of the program, given that I deleted the old instance a few weeks ago. It runs for long enough to create the /.forwarders directory and the make_cia.exe and settings files, but nothing happens after that.
works fine for me. try updating your java

sieroi

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wondering- is there any way of getting the forwarder .jar to output crash/exit logs? Wouldn't mind trying to figure out what's causing the issue.

xatzimi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get any banner or title to show up for Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (fan translation patched). Has this been noticed and/or fixed previously? A search of the thread showed no similar problem.

I'm using the recommended DSTT

Last edited by xatzimi,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get any banner or title to show up for Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (fan translation patched). Has this been noticed and/or fixed previously? A search of the thread showed no similar problem.
The issue has always been there. The only way to fix the issue is to move the Forwarder3-DS folder to the hard drive root, and/or shorten your ROM's filename.
Is it a DSi-Enhanced game?

xatzimi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue has always been there. The only way to fix the issue is to move the Forwarder3-DS folder to the hard drive root, and/or shorten your ROM's filename.
Is it a DSi-Enhanced game?

Not DSi-Enhanced. Oddly, shortening the filename did fix it. "Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth - Prosecuter's Path.nds" was a bit too long I suppose

Demnyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello
You said that only the <2014 sdhc dual core cards bricks but my 2014 card bricked when i launched a forwarder T_T

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you a add a specific option? Im playing a Pokemon Pearl Randomizer so im asking if could change the Name of the .cia? Then i could have two different Pokemon Pearl Games running!

Would be very nice!
Vova

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As in "Pokemon Pearl [Random].cia"?
If you're referring to the text paired with the icon, that's the banner text.
Oh, yeah then i mean the "banner text"...

So it could look like this:
YOAUkMI.jpg

Last edited by pandavova,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.