Gaming [NDS] Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicals

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,302
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
Does anyone have any news about "Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicals" for the DS? It's slated for a December 1st release. Does anyone know (or care) if it is on track? I searched Youtube for some videos but found nothing.

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
if anything it is a (J) release in december... and then the usual months to hit the rest of the world
frown.gif

i want it NOW
wink.gif

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe there was another topic about this a few days ago.

The answer the poster in the topic got was that the release date was just a placeholder and the game won't really be out until q1 2007 at the earliest which explains the lack of prerelease hype.

Tamyu

Trophies
Website
tamyu.net
XP
Country
The game isn`t even LISTED anywhere trustworthy at this point. It`s not on any of the official Nintendo Release lists, not listed on Square-Enix`s page, and only listed as "Release unknown" in Famitsu.

I have NO idea where this December number is coming from as no games are or have been scheduled for release on the 1st, let alone an FF. I can`t find anywhere with that date other than a "US" release on Gamefaqs, which is virtually unthinkable as I REALLY REALLY REALLY find it hard to believe that it would be released in the US at that date when the Japanese release isn`t even anywhere close. (If it was, Square-Enix would at the very least have a page up about it.

I think that someone, somewhere along the line totally screwed up their info. I wouldn`t expect this one to be released in the US for a while.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FF XII will be out first, and also the Wii game will be out before CC as well, also lot of info I read on the DS game says it'll be the 3rd game in the series.

A lot of sites that had this listed for Dec 1st have now not listed it, saying Winter 2007 as a tentative date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new