• Likes 10

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
the software is cool and all but it's all in german, i can't understand a word it's saying especially at the end, it's asking me to select something but not sure what it's saying :(

Scope92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it needs to be updated for Windows 8. Keeps on crashing the explorer for me and I had to disable the NDS ExplorerEx.dll or whatever it's called. Running 64bit by the way.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I set nds files to open in DeSmuMe, and not the icons and info are gone. I don't even have the trim/untrim in context menu.

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, it's only three years since this thread died, anyone still here..?

Anyway I can't seem to get this past the screen where it has you set updates automatically or manually, it just crashes.

Is anybody still using this in 2023?

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hey, it's only three years since this thread died, anyone still here..?

Anyway I can't seem to get this past the screen where it has you set updates automatically or manually, it just crashes.

Is anybody still using this in 2023?
that's still quite a necrobump, but see my post two above your's for a more modern alternative

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's still quite a necrobump, but see my post two above your's for a more modern alternative
I know, sorry, its just all the software for DSi related stuff is super outdated :x

I tried the Gerbilsoft download, I guess I'm not clear on what it is. It is meant to display and allow you to edit rom info from within a file browser right? I think it worked at least somewhat as I now get cover art from windows explorer, but other than that nothing is different. Did I miss something? Will have to dig a little deeper I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBoi, got excited when he heard about touch screen +1