Hacking Nds-card

mattashcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a good site to buy from? I like in the US and plan to buy the r4ids gold rts cart from them since they accept PayPal.

Are they trusted? And how long is the average shipping

Thanks!

mattashcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, anyone else have good dealings? Ill probably buy from them.

My other choice is redhotstuff.com

OK I sent an email to them hoping to get a PayPal payment sent.

I'm going to keep this thread up to date to share my experience

I have just received my email from them, it came faster than I thought. So far I'm satisfied.

I'll send them the money tomorrow and will post again when they've replied.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please refrain from posting multiple times in succession. :) You are able to edit the last post you made and add the relevant information to it. :)

mattashcraft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please refrain from posting multiple times in succession. :) You are able to edit the last post you made and add the relevant information to it. :)
I am very sorry! I'll edit this post then!

(I only posted this to reply to him... Sorry!)

Update:

I sent him the money, to be truthful I'm kind of nervous since this is my first time doing business like this. I hope everything works out and my trust was not misplaced.

But after reading through the forums here I have a feeling everything will work out since most people praise them.

Update 2:

I am very satisfied so far. After he received the payment I was immediately notified by him.

I replied asking to check the address he will be sending to as a precaution and he complied.
I am very satisfied so far with their customer support. Now all that's left is to receive the cart itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water