Hacking Nds card seems sketchy

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,214
  • Replies 23
D

Deleted User

OP
Ok so the only two payment options there on the site is PayPal and western union. Anyone else have a alternitive to this site? Or anyone have stories if they ever got their card? It’s just, the fact that it only supports PayPal and western union is quite sketchy

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so the only two payment options there on the site is PayPal and western union. Anyone else have a alternitive to this site? Or anyone have stories if they ever got their card? It’s just, the fact that it only supports PayPal and western union is quite sketchy
Use the search feature, theres been way to dang many of these posts lately.

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just placed an order with them this week, According to the tracking info, its on the way. The whole PayPal option is sketchy as f but Ill let you know if I get them.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've done 4 orders in the past 4 months. Within those 4 months I've gotten all my packages on the predicted ETA.
They have to use obtuse payment methods to keep the site running. They do run a legit site, but do have to use roundabout methods due to historical issues with sites like paypal.

Steffenfield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased an order and paid with PayPal immediately on the 1st of the month.

I have the transaction ID number and their payment request was definitely received.

Still no word or response from them yet.

Does this usually takes so long?

Oh, and their Contact Us page is broken because the Captcha feature doesn't work correctly.

Hi-Dro

Trophies
XP
Country
Please define sketchy and PayPal? Paypal is one if not the safest way to buy stuff online.
sketchy
ˈskɛtʃi/
adjective
  1. 1.
    not thorough or detailed.
    "the information they had was sketchy"
    synonyms: incomplete, inadequate, limited, patchy, scrappy, bitty, fragmentary, rudimentary;More

2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    dishonest or disreputable.
    "once the story does come out, the fact that you tried to hide it will seem sketchy"

Reactions: BvanBart

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sketchy
ˈskɛtʃi/
adjective
  1. 1.
    not thorough or detailed.
    "the information they had was sketchy"
    synonyms: incomplete, inadequate, limited, patchy, scrappy, bitty, fragmentary, rudimentary;More
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    dishonest or disreputable.
    "once the story does come out, the fact that you tried to hide it will seem sketchy"

Ok :P but what risk is there when you pay with Paypal? Paypal has a no delivery money return policy.

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a card from 3ds-flashcard.com and they request a friends and family payment. I will agree with Monkeyman it was sketchy but they delivered and they responded in a timely manor to all of my emails. Also received the flash card sooner than I expected. Also they ship out of California so that was a plus.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
ordered an R4i GOLD 3DS RTS on Aug 12, and (based on the tracking number) sent on Aug 23
so yeah they're slow but they're real (the card works fine too)

Reactions: Steffenfield

jaderocc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive ordered off them 5 different times. no problems with them, two of the orders did take a bit longer to get here but that's also due to their (china's) holidays being different than ours (usa holidays i mean), and the fact that it normally takes at least 2 weeks to get here, if you're lucky. they *seem* sketchy because the product they're selling you is, legally speaking, sketchy.

just order it, you'll be fine

Last edited by jaderocc,
Reactions: Steffenfield

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All flashcart sellers use a weird way to support paypal and the site indeed only supports Paypal and West Union. I 've tried ever but then change to the other one.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://3ds-flashcard.com/ is the best place to buy flashcarts in my opinion. You can use credit/master cards or use PayPal (all of which is secure). They don't sell fake flashcarts at all, they make sure it's the real deal before they sell it. I already bought a flashcart from there (R4i SDHC 3DS RTS to be exact). They also can ship from the USA.

Last edited by DeadSkullzJr,

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
http://3ds-flashcard.com/ is the best place to buy flashcarts in my opinion. You can use credit/master cards or use PayPal (all of which is secure). They don't sell fake flashcarts at all, they make sure it's the real deal before they sell it. I already bought a flashcart from there (R4i SDHC 3DS RTS to be exact). They also can ship from the USA.
I dunno, any website offering free ROMs alongside their products is immediately a red flag for me.

On the other hand, nds-card is completely legitimate. They even explain their roundabout payment method in their emails.

Also, it's 2017, how the hell do people still not know how to use the Search function? Fuck me.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, any website offering free ROMs alongside their products is immediately a red flag for me.

On the other hand, nds-card is completely legitimate. They even explain their roundabout payment method in their emails.

Also, it's 2017, how the hell do people still not know how to use the Search function? Fuck me.
They send you an email containing the sites for that, trust me they aren't bad, I bought a flashcart from there already so I know how it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That boy yo