Hacking nds-card.com

EdwardElric

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am asking this mostly to people who have bought flashcards through nds-card and know!
I have a few questions about nds-card. Please keep this thread on topic and no where off of it :D

• Are they trustworthy?
  • How long is shipping to US?
  • What payment methods do they accept?

D

Deleted-379826

I am asking this mostly to people who have bought flashcards through nds-card and know!
I have a few questions about nds-card. Please keep this thread on topic and no where off of it :D

• Are they trustworthy?
1. They ARE trustworthy, GBATemp's sponsor in fact!
2. If you choose free shipping maybe 1-2 months?
3. Paypal only (you can link your bank, credit card etc to a paypal account though if you make one, so technically they accept anything).

EdwardElric

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. They ARE trustworthy, GBATemp's sponsor in fact!
2. If you choose free shipping maybe 1-2 months?
3. Paypal only (you can link your bank, credit card etc to a paypal account though if you make one, so technically they accept anything).
What are the shipping prices and estimated time to arrive?

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

What are the shipping prices and estimated time to arrive?
I do not know estimated time but it should be pretty fast, counting the fact I believe they are sold in your country. And the shipping cost will GUARANTEE cost more than the card!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah so just go with free shipping!

Reactions: EdwardElric

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Amazing they still have EZ-Flash for original GBA. :O I almost want to buy it to have some uses for my old GBA, but i have the 3DS with GBA VC, so meh...

Reactions: EdwardElric

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

• Are they trustworthy?
For me, anything that ships from china usually takes around 2.5-3.5 weeks. Choosing registered mail cuts down that time by around a week, and shouldn't cost more than a few bucks. I always go with registered shipping if it's cheap because I receive the package within 2 weeks instead of around 3 weeks.
I haven't ordered from nds-card specifically, but they're not any different from other Asia-based stores.
They seem to be trustworthy, I haven't heard of anyone having problems with them. You never know for sure with flashcart stores, they could be trustworthy one day and then just disappear from the face of the earth, not ship out any products and not respond to refund requests, but I would say nds-card is one of the more trustworthy flashcart stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: