nds-card.com payment methods

PrometheusG.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi everyone,

I recently went to buy a new flashcard and when I reached the payment time it only had paypal and western union as options.
Where is Master Card and Visa payment method? I remember in March I could choose to pay with MasterCard

Did anyone else notice this?

Thanks

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
well.. it happears they only offer thoose 2 now..
BUT, select the paypal option, follow instructions and i believe you can use mastercard through paypal..

funny, how before everyone complained about card stores not accepting via paypal, only cards, and now it's the oposite

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
They did accept credit cards directly when I ordered from them but when I tried to use my credit card it just didn't work. Also, like most such stores they don't bother to encrypt the credit card information before sending it (everything is pure http, including when you send the payment information), which probably got them in trouble.

PrometheusG.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That's what I will do, I will create a paypal account and link my Pre-Paid Master Card.

But it was really odd for me that they removed them, they recently announced it (december 2016) they supported them as an option

Thanks

PrometheusG.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They did accept credit cards directly when I ordered from them but when I tried to use my credit card it just didn't work. Also, like most such stores they don't bother to encrypt the credit card information before sending it (everything is pure http, including when you send the payment information), which probably got them in trouble.
I am only using pre-paid, not debit or credit cards but I guess it is still the same regarding the lack of encryption in the card info
Time to create Paypal account I guess and link my prepaid there:-P

Bowl0l

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry for reviving this old thread.
How do we check if paying using credit card is an option?
I can only see PayPal and Western Union as the available option.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for reviving this old thread.
How do we check if paying using credit card is an option?
I can only see PayPal and Western Union as the available option.
I ordered a few weeks ago and it was western union or PayPal. I didn’t see anything for just credit cards

Reactions: Bowl0l

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff