Hacking NDS Adaptor Plus Program Stuck

ICS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NEVER MIND, AS SOON AS I ENDED THE TASK THE PROGRESS STARTED AND IT BACKED UP MY SAVE.

Hi,

I've just got my NDS Adaptor Plus after not realising a customs charge would be applied as it came from Hong Kong, and although it arrived in the UK within good time (3 days) I've only just picked it up today. Because of the customs charge I ended up paying £33 when I initially paid £19 for the hardware. £33 in USD is around $54.. :/

ANYWAY (I tend to ramble on so I'll try not to here),

After doing all the necessary procedures to backup my save file from Pokémon Soul Silver,

including disabling driver signature enforcement > locating the driver folder from device manager and installing it > upgrading the adaptor > finally running the program)

I've gone to back up the cartridge. After naming the file and selecting the directory to save in, then clicking save it's just frozen. I thought this must be the process of it backing up, but after seeing a YouTube video of it in action, their save window automatically disappeared and the progress bar began moving. Mine's been like this for a while and will not respond to any clicks, key strokes or anything as such;

AvAl4kH.png

I don't want to end the task or remove the hardware etc in case I damage my save file. That'd be ironically disappointing seeing as what I'm trying to do is actually back up my save in the first place.

What should I do? Just wait? And if nothing happens?
Thank you in advance.

NEVER MIND, AS SOON AS I ENDED THE TASK THE PROGRESS STARTED AND IT BACKED UP MY SAVE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night