Hacking NDS Adapter plus drivers are not installing

pokepal1993

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Windows 7 running on 64 bit. I have already tried booting in safe mode to enable unsigned drivers, but it was not working. Whenever I would try to update the driver so my PC would recognize the USB, this was the result.

Dd7537E.jpg

I read another thread where someone suggested using a virtual box running a 32 bit windows xp, but I didn't have any luck with that either.

vjy1em2.jpg

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are running Windows 7 Test Mode Build 7601, maybe if you VM a Windows 7 (not test release) it will work, but also, are you VMing a 64 bit of Winxp or a 32bit version?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
64bit version of Windows 7 won't allow you to disable driver signing enforcement. (complain to Microsoft about this. :( )

There's a way around it, but it involves putting Win 7 into debug/test mode and creating a custom certificate for the driver in question. It's more trouble then it's worth. It's best that you just use this adapter with a virtual machine that allows you to pass control of USB devices into the Virtual Machine.

Also either way, you will need to install the drivers manually by pointing it to the driver directory where you downloaded the drivers for this device. From what I can tell, the NDS Adapter Plus doesn't have standardized drivers available from Microsoft, so it won't install them on it's own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U