Nasal Congestion

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ask a doctor, take surgery if needed, there are cases where there is no way around it.
The sooner you do it, the better.

PS: How does this kind of thing work in the USA? Do you have some insurance that will cover surgery? Do you have to pay a prohibitive amount of money?
Just curious, I can't be more happy with Germany's health system, but I got curious regarding America's.

sandytf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prior to having surgery to correct a deviated septum, I used Breath Right strips every night to sleep. While the strips don't have any risks of long term side effects, they can irritate the bridge of your nose and cause it to appear red all of the time. The best approach would be to find the root cause of the congestion. If you have a deviated septum, then an operation might be the best course of action. However, you might just be suffering from allergies. Another option is a dry nose, which can feel like congestion even though your nasal passages are actually fully open. While you could try saline sprays, I've found nasal seseme oil works far better. Currently, I'm using Nozoil.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The best way I've found to clear my sinuses and nasal passages is by eating some spicy foods. It makes your mucus more runny, and after that your nose will be running like crazy. It's a cheaper solution than those strips, that's for sure :P

Oh my god yeah that work quite well actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte