ROM Hack Naruto Shinobi Retsuden III

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stages replace only two stages. Konoha Road replaces 3-Way Deadlock. Sunset Mountains replaces Sasuke's Training ground. You can have to select the stages they originally were, since they aren't renamed yet, or have stage select icons.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Yes I love kage Bushin Emaki it was a great game
smile.gif

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Brilliant translation...absolutely brilliant....
BTW, do you seriously plan on translating the whole story? Because thats f'in awesome 0-0!
I will try and see if i can help in some way by translating ch.s and posting them here....using various sites.
NO, NOT GOOGLE TRANSLATE. o-o

SasukeTBITW

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
Gundam Eclipse said:
Brilliant translation...absolutely brilliant....
BTW, do you seriously plan on translating the whole story? Because thats f'in awesome 0-0!
I will try and see if i can help in some way by translating ch.s and posting them here....using various sites.
NO, NOT GOOGLE TRANSLATE. o-o
i've been translating too
2 chapters
1 is already in the game and the second chapter
translating the 2nd was pretty tiring
lots of words
oh and kosheh pleeeeeaaaasseee give me the 3rd chapters script please i don't know how to hack roms
bow.gif

benbop1992

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, My little bro has an Edge Card, And We've patched it twice before, but when he loads up the 3rd patch, his ds comes up with 2 white Screens. Any Help?

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Patch a fresh copy of the game, not an already-patched version.

If that doesn't work try obtaining the game from a different source (i.e. dumping the cart)

stegerean

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
how do i use the patch ?,and how can i do the second jutsu ?and i saw that i have 5 circles,so that means if i wana use the second jutsu i gott to full the circles right ? but how can i do that?

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uhm

i'm not gonna answer the patching question because i've answered it several times

you're *patching* a *clean version of the rom* and *making a new filename for the patched game*

Secondary Jutsu is forward + A. Only 8 characters have secondary jutsu; some have a weird premade combo with exploding kunai at the end.
New to Shinobi Retsuden III is the auto-block system. If you're not quick enough; like the Wii games you can automatically block by not hitting anything. However unlike the Wii games it's not infinite.
The circles under your health/chakra bar show how many "auto-blocks" you have left. 1 block circle = 1 successful block against an opponent's 1+ hit combo

RoffaMaffia'

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pff whats with this game I started the story and I killed the three tails (sanbi) and then there came a message and you could select two options and it doesnt matter which one i choose but then i start all over?

Whats that all about man

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoffaMaffia' said:
Pff whats with this game I started the story and I killed the three tails (sanbi) and then there came a message and you could select two options and it doesnt matter which one i choose but then i start all over?

Whats that all about man
the story only goes up to Sasuke vs Orochimaru smart-one
2 options - Save, dont save
l
l
----> Continue, Quit
lecture.gif

RoffaMaffia'

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
t3hell said:
RoffaMaffia' said:

Whats that all about man
the story only goes up to Sasuke vs Orochimaru smart-one
2 options - Save, dont save
l
l
----> Continue, Quit
lecture.gif

Then how can you unlock so many charachters

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're.... you're kidding right? You save (or don't, you decide genius) and then continue... thats how you unlock characters....
Or you can be a lazy bastard and find my full save file on the second page of this topic.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I've kinda hit a bump with translation. Translating this dialogue is a bit confusing because Kakashi goes on and on and on in Chapter 1 and it doesn't really match up with the manga too well.

That and I just got my Acekard2i. What an awesome cart, seriously B)

I'm chuggin' along though - I haven't forgot about this patch, just takin' a little break

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit of a noob here so i dont really know about patching. So you take the clean rom and drag it to the XDelta program? Then you use The XDelta patcher. So how long does the XDelta program take to clean the rom? Because it's taking me a very long time. If this isnt the way to do it, can someone please help me.

SasukeTBITW

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
kosheh said:
yeah, I've kinda hit a bump with translation. Translating this dialogue is a bit confusing because Kakashi goes on and on and on in Chapter 1 and it doesn't really match up with the manga too well.

That and I just got my Acekard2i. What an awesome cart, seriously B)

I'm chuggin' along though - I haven't forgot about this patch, just takin' a little break
Well i have posted an idea of the translation for chapter 1
i think it's page 13 or 14 something like that....
smile.gif
wink.gif

SasukeTBITW

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Albania
herriot126 said:
I'm a bit of a noob here so i dont really know about patching. So you take the clean rom and drag it to the XDelta program? Then you use The XDelta patcher. So how long does the XDelta program take to clean the rom? Because it's taking me a very long time. If this isnt the way to do it, can someone please help me.
OK this is what you do step by step
1.open xdelta UI
source=a copy of clean shinobi retsuden 3
output=the original clean shinobi retsuden 3
patch= the patch beta 03

oh...by the way kosheh, you can take a break man
you REALLY DESERVE it...

gdude30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thank you Koseh.

I really enjoyed the first one and thought it was lots of fun. I recently got an acekard 2i (Yes it is awesome) and tried the second one. The second one is a bit too easy and the stupid maze to unlock the characters is a pain.

But for this third installment. The beast mode is so cool.

Also more characters and naruto has his rasen shuriken. It is kinda wierd that some have that combo and exploding tag thingy though. I am very grateful that you went through all the trouble to make this translation patch hack thingy. I have progressed really far but it is kind of annoying getting through the menus seeing as how you select an option, than new options appear and than new ones T_T'.

Although I've never found any import game to be complicated with saving. Well except for that Crayon Shin Chan game. No idea how you save in that one.

But anyways just wanted to say thanks. I'm not sure exactly how to use this but since there are about 16 pages of people asking I'm sure by reading through some previous posts I can find out how. Thanks again for doing this. I've already enjoyed this game alot. Now I can enjoy the game even more
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.