Homebrew nandExtract (Wii Entry -- PC Software)

SSJwiggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I've used a petitioning program to format part of one of my hard drives to an EXT2 and I still get the copying error. The same goes for an EXT3 file system.

Where would the nandbin.cpp file be that I can edit, and what would I used to edit it?

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
giantpune said:
you can edit the source and change nandbin.cpp line 401 from "return false" to "return true".

What about the "Fix Names for FAT" option? Isn't it useful in this case? I already compiled the r77. BTW, this is the line 401...

CODEbool NandBin::ExtractFile( fst_t fst, const QString &parent )

Where's exactly the return we have to change?

giantpune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either your nand is really broken or you did something wrong. ext4 is letting me create filenames full of characters that cant reside on FAT or NTFS.

filenames.png

anyways, you can try the latest svn version. originally the fix names for fat only changed ':' because i was under the impression that this was the only character that game developers were using that wouldnt fit on a windows filesystem. i have changed it to replace all the other letters. ( it still doesnt follow the rules that filenames cant begin or end with a space )

btw, what game is this that is using a '

Edgard C.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people. I am new to this forums, please I need help with my Wii U.
It wasn't reading games out of my HDD so I was trying to fix it. I formatted my memory card to later realized I had the nand backup there!
I did a stupid system reset and now I have a bricked wii u and my nand backup it's gone too.
Is there any way you guys can provide me with a nand backup and see if I can return this baby to life?
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)