Hacking nand questions to restore

bbvgtal82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a backup of my nand with the firmware 11.2 but now my console have 11.4 , exist a way to restore my old nand?? now the console dont have CFW

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know it doesn't have CFW? Were you using Luma? Do you have either A9LH or B9S?

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
format console/sd card
Not possible because A9LH/b9s is installed to the console itself (to the firm partition if I'm right) which gets never formatted. If you had menuhax, you would have booted into sysnand. And I don't think you would have updated from there.

bbvgtal82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
before the format have b9s in sd card and inside nand, how i can acces again no b9s or instal decrypt9?? im n00b xD

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
format console/sd card
When you turn on your device, does the blue LED turn on and turn back off after roughly 1 second?

If that is the case, you still have B9S/A9LH; the console just isn't loading boot.firm/arm9loaderhax.bin off the SD Card or CTRNAND.

Last edited by sora10pls,

bbvgtal82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you turn on your device, does the blue LED turn on and turn back off after roughly 1 second?

If that is the case, you still have B9S/A9LH; the console just isn't loading boot.firm/arm9loaderhax.bin off the SD Card or CTRNAND.
no

just turn blue and stay not blink at all

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
would you think of any way to unbrick it ? (even though, pretty sure there is no way)
Try putting the GodMode9 firm on the root of the SD card (named boot.firm) and boot up, maybe you'll get into GodMode9 and can restore your backup. Otherwise you might need a hardmod. It would be good to know what you did just before this happened though.

bbvgtal82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the consola is operational.. can play games connect to internet all... but lose the CFW after my gf format the console and upgrade to 11.4. so i want to back to 11.2 using the nand to install cfw again... i have another 3ds with CFW but different Region.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
the consola is operational.. can play games connect to internet all... but lose the CFW after my gf format the console and upgrade to 11.4. so i want to back to 11.2 using the nand to install cfw again... i have another 3ds with CFW but different Region.
If you were running b9s or a9lh then formatting the console and upgrading to 11.4 will not have removed CFW. Try getting arm9loaderhax.bin from Luma version 7.0.5 and putting it on the root of your SD card in case you have a9lh not b9s (if you have b9s you need boot.firm from Luma 7.1).

Edit: if the console is operational --- maybe that means you were running menuhax? In that case you need to install b9s by following https://3ds.guide. You'll need a hardmod or second console with CFW.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

bbvgtal82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a second console but imported from USA...... my console in JP work too even with diferente regions?? i search about menuhax thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1