RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
sergster1 said:
IMO this game is kinda dead now that we have reverse image searching with google ._.
The game was already kind of dead with TinEye.
Alternatively, people could ACTUALLY DO WHAT THE FIRST POST TELLS THEM, and take pictures themselves which is what I've done so far.
I suggest the next "Name that Game" thread is something like "Name that Game: MS Paint Edition", it'd be more fun and you wouldn't be able to just google images and then cheat.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
sergster1 said:
IMO this game is kinda dead now that we have reverse image searching with google ._.
Alternatively, people could ACTUALLY DO WHAT THE FIRST POST TELLS THEM, and take pictures themselves which is what I've done so far.
I suggest the next "Name that Game" thread is something like "Name that Game: MS Paint Edition", it'd be more fun and you wouldn't be able to just google images and then cheat.
If we do that, someone's gonna ruin the fun by going on google images and finding a well-done sketch and post it saying they drew it in 5 minutes with MS Paint.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sora de Eclaune said:
Goli said:
sergster1 said:
If we do that, someone's gonna ruin the fun by going on google images and finding a well-done sketch and post it saying they drew it in 5 minutes with MS Paint.
You'd be surprised at what somebody can do in 5 minutes with Paint provided the person has the right tools, like a tablet.
And anybody could still search images on TinEye or Google and see who cheated and who didn't as a "security" measure.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
sergster1 said:

I was thinking this. Tineye worked to an extent, but reverse image search has been more or less 100% accurate with all the images I've input.

Carry this on for a bit longer, but if reverse image searching kills it then the game just becomes 'who can reverse image search the quickest: PSP Edition'

Also the Warriors is correct, emigre gets it
smile.gif

Scores:
Goli: 8
Raika: 7
ball2012003: 4
30084pm: 3
personuser: 3
prowler_: 2
aminemaster: 2
BrightNeko: 1
DarkShinigami: 1