ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
except for the big save issue. i don't recommend it
What save issue? I never had a problem with it.:/

Here is one more suggestion that's for those who know enough Japanese to play untranslated games, but if you wait it's coming to US/EUR in a month or so I think, it's called "Creeping Terror" and is probably the best horror game in the console, story wise, gameplay wise and graphics wise!

Also, I know it's not a game but rather an app, against full Japanese, but you may want to give "niconico" a try (get it from FreeShop), it allows you to watch videos from niconico and although it hardly gets any new content anymore (only about 300 videos a month), it's an app that is literally all Vocaloid, anime and kitty videos, what else could you possibly want?:P

Last edited by ThoD,

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for games i legitly own Kid Icraus:uprising

not legit Fire emblem fates.

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What save issue? I never had a problem with it.:/

There is a bug in the 3DS version where if you save in the Pressure Chamber room (during the puzzle portion) you can corrupt the data. Personally have not had it happen to me, but then again I never needed to save while doing that room.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is a bug in the 3DS version where if you save in the Pressure Chamber room (during the puzzle portion) you can corrupt the data. Personally have not had it happen to me, but then again I never needed to save while doing that room.
I've saved everywhere with no issues after 5 playthroughs (start to 100%), is it in all versions? I got eshop EUR one...

Albireo6972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've saved everywhere with no issues after 5 playthroughs (start to 100%), is it in all versions? I got eshop EUR one...

If I remember right the only version that was affected was the US version, other versions were good, but I could be wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn