Gaming NA: Register a 2DS/3DS XL and 1 of 6 Games in March and Get Pokémon X/Y Free

MarvinMar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES. Register a 2DS, 3DS, or 3DS XL
When registering it will ask when you bought the system. the last option is "On or after Feb 14th" (Or something like that) Same when you register the game.
Also, for Family accounts, make sure you register the GAME and SYSTEM under the same logon.

MarvinMar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 3ds code for trade, i need a code from: mario 3d land, new leaf, donkey kong country returns 3d, lego city undercover: the chase begins (no mario kart i have it already)
MY Me. I have a Lego City code I will trade you for a good ds code :)

MarvinMar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I do NOT have a Lego City Undercover code afterall. I do have a Animal Crossing New Leaf code still, and the 2 Paper Mario Sticker Star codes, the Wreck It Ralph code, and the Steel Diver code available.

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered one of the applicable games but saw that it had to include the console too. Oh well :/
Does anyone have a spare code that they wouldn't mind parting with?

doomtrigger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will trade a 2ds pin for any of those game pins i used my 3ds xl pin today now i just need a game pin so if anyone else that already registered there 2ds or 3ds xl and still have unregistered pins you help me out and i help you out

AMNeves

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i registered mine last month!NOOOO can someone pm me a code if they already have a pokemon X and Y? i love that game but.. cmon dont be greedy if you already have pokemon : O

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i registered mine last month!NOOOO can someone pm me a code if they already have a pokemon X and Y? i love that game but.. cmon dont be greedy if you already have pokemon : O

This promo is only valid in the United States and Canada, Europe and other places aren't valid for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte