machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nimbus said:
azileath said:
I renamed my pokemon white save to pokemon black so I can get pokemon black exclusive pokemon without starting a new game. For some reason I can't get into black city, it loads white forest. how can i get black city?

Have an AR or running it on a flashcart?

Use the code that switches the two, there is a code you know that switches Black City with White forest and visa versa, on either version. Thats what I did with my Black Version, I played through white since I hated Blacks selection of wild pokes, and then when I decided to restart white on my DS2 I moved the save over to black and used that code to switch the two.

Eh fine, I'm feeling nice today.

-snip-

Cant remember who made the codes, but thanks one way or the other. All credit goes to whoever you are, and I claim no credit for them. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME CREDIT, OR I MIGHT HAVE TO BITE.
Wow, that's pretty amazing. Kudos to whoever made it.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh and perhaps someone could answer me this.

Whimsicott and Cottonee are both Grass types, yet Cottonee's dex entry and description on bulbapedia clearly states that it travels on winds. Also Whimsicott's entry on bulbagarden clearly states it can travel on Whirlwinds, and presumably air.

So why on GARYMOTHER****INGOAKS earth are they not Grass/Flying?

Oh wait, why try to argue with GF's logic!? After all we could have had Jumpluff in UU where it would have been fine, and had a new OU, decent annoying type that has an additional immunities..Sure it would have gotten smeared left right and center by ice attacks, but you know it would have been welcome to have another Grass/Flying not named Tropius or Jumpluff.

By the way.....Tropius is boss. Takes shit from nobody.

I'm actually beginning to like Flying types, never used to either. Tornadus expecially,

Hammer Arm
Hurricane
Rain Dance
Protect/Whatever

Freaking...owns...everything. Fighting+Flying = lol no real resistances to both, Rain Dance + Hurricane = 100% accurate attack with 30% confuse. Prankster + Anything status based = Lol.

Yeah not gonna complain there...well maybe...I still want my ****ing Flying/Fighting, OU quality farfetch'd evo. That'll never happen though, *Sadface*

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Nasty Plot, Tbolt, Focus Blast, Hurricane is better

Ummm.....

Tornadus can't learn Tunderbolt or Nasty Plot
Thundarus can't learn Hurricane
Smogon thinks Thundarus is suspect (Don't they think everything is suspect?)
Dunsparce is clearly awesome.
Pantlizard/Scrafty is the best thing ever.

I haven't been using Dragon Types lately for some reason, all the newer one's suck. So what if we have a Dark/Dragon type, it doesn't freaking get Dragon Dance.

I rarely find one I like at all. Completely the opposite of what I used to play like. I think the only one's I like are Latias, Latios, and Salamence, and I only like the last one because I trained one in emerald after hatching it with good IV's. I liked how it could give 0 rats and pile through everything. And now It gets Moxie, I hope when we get DW Bagon that it's female and breedable.

Course I have at least 2 Ice Weaknesses on my team right now, and a rock weak so I don't think it'll be going in there..

Nevermind, I changed both teams

Black Version

Replaced Mons'

New -> Old
Roserade (F) (Rozalin) > Whimsicot (F) (K'yaaa)
Salamence (M) (Cyan) > Zoroark (M) (Sabata)
Scizor (F) (Scarlet) > I Dont remember
huh.gif

Mismagius (F) Marisa > Gothitelle (F) (Carmilla)

Unchanged

Swampert (M) (Reggae)
Tornadus (M) (Jinfu)

White Version Team (Not gonna use Unova only on this runthrough, screw that..gonna use whatever I wish), this one completely changed for the most part
Pichu (F) (Lemon)
Teddiursa (F) (Cinnamon)
Marril (F) (Bubblegum)
Treeko (Mint)
Vannilite (Cocca)
6th Slot undecided yet, probably gonna be a flying type, maybe Swablu

You'll probably notice a pattern in the naming conventions on my white team.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone able to get on pdw with the flash cart like dstwo? i havent try yet so i was just curious and where can i find a ditto in the game?

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick question, what's everyone's least favorite types.

Personally, I hate these types unless they are paired with something good, and have decent capabilities

-Grass: Skymin, Whimsicot, and the Treecko evo line are my only favorites

-Rock: Never been able to like rock types, except in UU and when a Terrakion and Whimsicott are in the same sentance. Create an Electric/Rock Tiger pokemon with Levitate, that has a non-detrimental physical Electric attack that doesn't cause recoil or whatnot, and that has OU quality Speed and Attack, and I'll be a fan of Rock types then.

-Fire: I can't seem to enjoy using many fire types, they all have glaring weaknesses and usually are only good for lolplowing through a weakened team. I don't mind fire-type attacks, but yeah....hate the actuall pokes themselves.

Anyway, as for the PDW, I have a dstwo, and I haven't bothered with it so far, so I couldn't tell you if you'd be able to get onto it anyway.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For any people who are starting to play Pkmn Black/White or any pokemon version at all, DON'T GET GRASS STARTERS! THEY ALL SUCK!!! Unless they get a 2nd type like Grass/Ground or Grass/Flying, they have the worst type matches for beating the game. It's nice to get one along with the other 2 starters so in triple battles, you can do special stuff like(see this to know what i mean).

I just wanted to say that cuz im punching myself in the face for getting Snivy(he's so cute, yet so weak >:O)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
maxlwin536 said:
For any people who are starting to play Pkmn Black/White or any pokemon version at all, DON'T GET GRASS STARTERS! THEY ALL SUCK!!! Unless they get a 2nd type like Grass/Ground or Grass/Flying, they have the worst type matches for beating the game. It's nice to get one along with the other 2 starters so in triple battles, you can do special stuff like(see this to know what i mean).

I just wanted to say that cuz im punching myself in the face for getting Snivy(he's so cute, yet so weak >:O)
I almost always choose grass starters and kick ass with them

whosatm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Wifi Connection down for anyone else? Says it is down for maintenance. Is it just an issue with pirated copies? Me and my friend want to battle, but we can't use infrared due to the cards not having infrared.

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
maxlwin536 said:

I almost always choose grass starters and kick ass with them

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tombstoner said:
Just discovered Smeargle trolling. Even the Japanese with their 100 wins can't handle it.

Naw, you got it all wrong. Smeargletrolling is old now, it's no longer cool.

Here's the new, hip, and propper way to troll nibs and idiots on Double Battles. It's called Terracoatttrolling, or something like that.

1. Get a Timid or Jolly Whimsicott with Beat Up, Encore, and whatever else you see fit, maybe protect or subsititute (Lol use smogon, teamuber, or pokemon online to get your freaking movesets).
2. Get a Jolly Terrakion with Rock Slide, Earthquake, Quick Attack, and Protect/Quick Guard/Whatever
3. Get into a Double Battle Match.
4. Use Beat Up on your Terrakion, watch as it does shit for damage
5. Watch as Terrakion gets +1 Attack for each hit, as much as +6
6. Use Rock Slide on opposing party.
7. Proceed to Repeat using Rock Slide on everything on your opponents team (Yay for there not being any rock type immunities), alternatively if the situation permits, Earthquake. Something comes in faster than your Terrakion, Quick attack that mofo! In any means, leave your opponent wondering "WHERE IS HIS GOD NOW!?"
8. Sit back as your Terrakion slaughters everything on your opponents team, as your Whimsicot ROFLMAOs
9. ?????
10. Profit!

I guess you could throw in a smeargle somewhere on your team, but that takes all the fun out of it.

I've slaughtered more teams with this combo than I care to think about.

Tombstoner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been there, done that. Too many people get around it. Perhaps it was because I did it in Triples though.
Smeargle trolling, on the other hand, seems viable so far, provided you have good backup (a Ghost-type like Dusknoir seems to be a good option to counter Dragonite.)

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tombstoner said:
Been there, done that. Too many people get around it. Perhaps it was because I did it in Triples though.
Smeargle trolling, on the other hand, seems viable so far, provided you have good backup (a Ghost-type like Dusknoir seems to be a good option to counter Dragonite.)

Exactly, you were doing it wrong. It only works well in Doubles.

Play against any new player and horrendously and brutally crush their dreams, I mean, Pokemon are merely tools, use them to beat your opponents, right!?

Oh lawd, did I just say that...sorry.

Besides, I must question. How many people quit or DC on you for using Moody Smeargle? For me alot, that's why I don't troll people with it anymore. why do they DC/Quit I dunno...loleveryoneobeyssmogonliketheyweregodorsomething.

Also, I just encountered an Audino in my restarted black same, I need something witty or irrelivant to nickname it with. Gimme some ideas.

Also Dragonites frequently have Multiscale, which means they take reduced damage at full HP, so you're gonna end up having to 2-hit KO it or more, and at that point it's just gonna use Roost on you, putting you back to where you were before. Also Dusknoir doesn't seem to be the ideal counter to Dragonite to me, but whatever works for you is fine I suppose.

Oh and thanks for the new Skin Password. I'll use it on my Actual cartridge, but the one on my DSTwo is gonna get the Porygon-Z skin that I found an extracted file of, can import it with PokeCGear (Google it!)

Edit: Actually, eff that shiz. Check out these custom one's I found on Project Pokemon

Reshiram is hawt
r.png

Zekrom is totally Moe!

z.png

Relavant Thread (On ProjectPokemon): http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...ge-Thread/page4

Wonder why the above aren't official, oh wait they're too awesome to be official!

I'll be using the Zekrom Skin, because it's awesome. Reshiram on my White Save, when I eventually get around to playing it and getting outside of LolIForgotTheStartingTownsName Town.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1