myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
techforumz said:
I thought it used 32MB. Even if it does only use 8MB (I think that's the amount?), the EZV DOES use all 32MB.
32MB is NOR RAM, useless as the RAM games would use. (SLOW)
16MB is PSRAM, usable but still slow.

EDIT: beaten, damn

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Urza said:
matthewd997 said:
Urza said:
Three of these idiotic threads should warrant matthewd997's ban.

If he's not a troll, he's easily one of the stupidest person ever to grace this board.

so my idea's are a LITTLE bit farfetched, bt come on gys, I'm new to this stuff, did you ban revengebeast? NO, and he was a super-noob, one day I'll finally finish learning to code and start making homebrew- thus ending my crappy threads
You're in no place to call other people "noobs"; in fact I would probably rank you above revengebeast in the annoying moron category.

The original post you made isn't "a little bit farfetched", it shows that you know absolutely nothing about how game consoles work, and that you've decided to also ignore anything anyone else says because for whatever reason you want to desperately keep alive the fantasy world where PSX, Windows, and N64 emulation are all viable.

So heres the bottom line,

YOU'RE AN IDIOT. YOUR HYPOTHESES ON ANYTHING MILDLY TECHNICAL ARE WORTH NOTHING. YOU ALSO HAVE NO COMMON SENSE. IF YOU'RE OVER THE AGE OF 8 I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TAKE AN IQ TEST AS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROVIDES FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED.

That is all.

lol.. POST OF THE YEAR!

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought 64 on the PSP was only possible because they use the the same processing architecture(MIPS) or something along those lines?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
Urza said:
matthewd997 said:
Urza said:
Three of these idiotic threads should warrant matthewd997's ban.

If he's not a troll, he's easily one of the stupidest person ever to grace this board.

so my idea's are a LITTLE bit farfetched, bt come on gys, I'm new to this stuff, did you ban revengebeast? NO, and he was a super-noob, one day I'll finally finish learning to code and start making homebrew- thus ending my crappy threads
You're in no place to call other people "noobs"; in fact I would probably rank you above revengebeast in the annoying moron category.

The original post you made isn't "a little bit farfetched", it shows that you know absolutely nothing about how game consoles work, and that you've decided to also ignore anything anyone else says because for whatever reason you want to desperately keep alive the fantasy world where PSX, Windows, and N64 emulation are all viable.

So heres the bottom line,

YOU'RE AN IDIOT. YOUR HYPOTHESES ON ANYTHING MILDLY TECHNICAL ARE WORTH NOTHING. YOU ALSO HAVE NO COMMON SENSE. IF YOU'RE OVER THE AGE OF 8 I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TAKE AN IQ TEST AS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROVIDES FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED.

That is all.

lol.. POST OF THE YEAR!

Post of the decade.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Next time I have to read through an N64 related emulation post I'm charging a nickel.

BTW...I'll probably have enough money to start making an n64 for DS emulation soon...

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
Next time I have to read through an N64 related emulation post I'm charging a nickel.

BTW...I'll probably have enough money to start making an n64 for DS emulation soon...

You should start with PSX

matthewd997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
look, I'm fed up of everytime i make a thread it gets flamed so here goes, I think i should leave, BUT its up to you, i will leave if you want me to, you all hate me so i may aswell, but its up to you, if you want me out THAT much then you can have it your way, but like I say, its up to you,

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matthewd997 said:
look, I'm fed up of everytime i make a thread it gets flamed so here goes, I think i should leave, BUT its up to you, i will leave if you want me to, you all hate me so i may aswell, but its up to you, if you want me out THAT much then you can have it your way, but like I say, its up to you,
I'd rather you used some common sense than leave, who knows you could be a welcome member here but you do seem to have this attitude and you don't seem to have much of a sense of humour.

I accept its a bit of an arse to have all these comments but you must understand that we get this A LOT and there are sticky threads out there that basically state that N64 isn't possible.

Its up to you.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
PBC said:

You owe yourself a nickel! lol
wink.gif

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Matthew, your insane stupidity makes me hurt my brains, seriously...

Due to the whole turing principle, the DS COULD even emulate a PS3...If someone spent 50 years of their life...and the final result will be in maybe 5FPNanoS
Emulation possible? yes.
Practical? NOT IN A MILLION GAZILLION YEARS.

You must understand reverse engineering stuff as a N64 emulator takes IMMENSE amounts of work, it's not simply done in a week or two.
I doubt your tiny brains will ever learn to do this 'code'. And you will probably figure out this is impossible to do before ever learning it..so I hope.

techforumz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeronage said:
Matthew, your insane stupidity makes me hurt my brains, seriously...

Due to the whole turing principle, the DS COULD even emulate a PS3...If someone spent 50 years of their life...and the final result will be in maybe 5FPNanoS
Emulation possible? yes.
Practical? NOT IN A MILLION GAZILLION YEARS.

You must understand reverse engineering stuff as a N64 emulator takes IMMENSE amounts of work, it's not simply done in a week or two.
I doubt your tiny brains will ever learn to do this 'code'. And you will probably figure out this is impossible to do before ever learning it..so I hope.

5FPnS? That's about 5,000,000,000FPS
blink.gif

I'm sure you meant 5nFPS, which equates to 0.0000000005FPS, which is a much more accurate model than 20FPS.
rolleyes.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
matthewd997 said:
ok, but its really urza i want to answer, he hates me the most

Why? Do you think Urza will show sympathy and beg you not to leave? I doubt it.

Basically, it all boils down to you went and opened another topic about something that has been run into the ground a million times already. If you'd like to open a topic, just try to make something people can discuss and have fun with. Don't open a thread about something which has already been stickied. Enough is enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.