Hardware n3DS XL Capture Device?

TeconMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not gotten this specific capture board, but I did purchase a 2DS Capture Board from them and had a great time with it. Definitely would recommend it.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have also heard that they will refuse to install a capture card if your 3DS has a nand mod.
Hadn't heard that one... Wow. I recommend Loopy once he catches back up. If you have a Katsukity board, I heard he'll at least look at it if it breaks, but since it's not his, I think he would charge if he could fix it. The difference is that Loopy I think is a busy college student doing this for a hobby. Katsukity is business.

X_Frost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they had a non install price, as I can install them myself and not have to be without my N3DS. Not to mention I would install a NAND mod with it.

I know that there are hardware limitations when it comes to the controller mod to working on a New3ds, but if you use a second one of the controller mod chips would you be able to use it with the C-Stick and shoulder buttons?

I know the other forum's available but it's kind of a dead thread.

EDIT : Thought you were talking about the controller mod, not the capture card oops.

Last edited by X_Frost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1