kamekaz3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replaced my 3ds with the PSP analog.
It's still meh but it's a really big improvement from the rubber nub, when it works.
While playing, the C stick would spin my camera around. I've tried re-calibrating it and forcing it in harder. Also tried different PSP analogs from different stores. They all eventually come "loose" and start to spin my camera around again.

I have heard people used a dab of super glue to fixate it. How did this work out for you guys? Do you think it'll fix my problem? I don't mind it being non reversible but if I super glue it and it still spins my camera, removing it won't be an easy task. Trying to force rip it out would probably break the whole C stick board.

Any suggestions or another easy mod better than the psp nub? Thanks.

Last edited by kamekaz3,

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i used a tiny bit of super glue on the nub then placed it on the square on the n3ds and then made sure it's 100% lined up and not hanging sideways, waited 5 minuts and that's like 4-6 months ago and i love it =)
IMG_0264.JPG
sidenote: the one on the right is a original psp nub that i took of a old psp-1000, the other one is a third-party one it's not as rounded as the original and hangs a bit higher because the original is a little bit thicker but overal both are perfectly fine. they don't scratch on your screen and fit perfect when closing the lid

Last edited by Dennis G,

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You didn't have any issues with it uncalibrating at all? How did you line up the "rectangle" on the PSP analog with the diamond nub on the n3ds? Thanks!
i had to do no calibration at all, since the psp nub and the 3ds rectangle both are squares they will fall in place, you just have to make sure to align it before the glue dry's i did this on two 3ds and both worked fine, you will feel it when you do it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed