Hardware N3DS (Regular) USB MOD

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I'm looking for a trusted person in europe who are able to do a nand mod for my N3DS (Preferably with a hidden micro USB under the back plate). :)

EDIT: I'm looking for this to be able to mess a bit with i2c and encryption without being too worried.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-emmc-modding-service.386506/
Not europe, but it's the only one I know of that does the regular n3DS.
I do not think a hidden micro USB under the back plate would be possible, simply because the plug is rather big and there's not much space. Avalynn is good at cutting holes without making it look ugly though :)

Edit: Funny that the person doing regular n3DS NAND mods is in the only region where the n3DS wasn't released... haha. Maybe there is someone else doing them in EU but the search function wasn't very useful in this case.

Edit2: gamesquest1 seems to do NAND mods in UK. Maybe he can do the n3DS too.

Reactions: WhoAmI? and filfat

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
gamesquest1 does n3DS non XL. I do not believe he does micro USB anymore. Avalynn hasn't been seen since the 8th of May. I have been doing mods in the US longer than she, and I've done non XL 3DS's too. Here's my BST thread that I posted long before she did. http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-unbricking-and-modding-services-now-with-custom-leds.362711/

I saw that, but there was no mention of n3DS (non XL) in your post. That's why I didn't mention it.
Thanks for clarifying. :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah i do the n3ds (non XL) but like hundshammer, i stopped using the microUSB ports to eliminate the risk of user error.....thankfully nobody i have did the mod for using the usb ports have tried plugging it into a normal usb cable, but seen a few people now fry their nand by doing so, so that at least confirms my decision to stop using them was the correct choice :P

Reactions: WhoAmI? and filfat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed