which file do I copy

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand. The file is called 0000000E and the tmd I renamed to 00000002.tmd but the tmd in the folder was with a 1. Also do I replace the cmd file

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still don't understand. The file is called 0000000E and the tmd I renamed to 00000002.tmd but the tmd in the folder was with a 1. Also do I replace the cmd file
Well seems like i am taking alot of your time atm, so lets just go with the ctrtransfer.
It can possible also fix the problem and is better documented, but does alter/touch the most/entire ctrnand in stead of only that one folder.

https://3ds.guide/ctrtransfer, you would need the ctrtrandfer ticket and image, and follow section 2.

Edit:I prefer to touch only what is necessary if possible, it can however sometimes take quit a bit more time.

Last edited by Greymane,

SANIC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B9s with Luma 8.1.1 now the problem has been fixed due to someone giving me a modified build of the same number, but the cameras have been disabled.

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
B9s with Luma 8.1.1 now the problem has been fixed due to someone giving me a modified build of the same number, but the cameras have been disabled.
Odd, though if your problem has been fixed it good, if i where to gues i would say that the modified build dissabled the module so that it can't create problems.
At this point i would advise to backup the nand again and, label it so that if anything happens again that you can fall back on it.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did it and same outcome
Weird, it also happens to me, but instead the affected module was camera and not qtm, I can use any app as long as it doesn't use the camera.
Maybe my camera ribbon cable was dissconnected somehow?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Weird, it also happens to me, but instead the affected module was camera and not qtm, I can use any app as long as it doesn't use the camera.
Maybe my camera ribbon cable was dissconnected somehow?
Or your camera is faulty. I would recommend both of you send yours in for repair (removing any trace of CFW first of course) if you're still under warranty.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Or your camera is faulty. I would recommend both of you send yours in for repair (removing any trace of CFW first of course) if you're still under warranty.
I'm still on warranty since I bought it last year, but I don't have any method whatsoever to reinstall CFW once they return me a stock 11.6 N3DSXL (No, my flashcat isn't compatible with NTRBoot and I'm not allowed to buy things online).
I can live without camera i guess

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm still on warranty since I bought it last year, but I don't have any method whatsoever to reinstall CFW once they return me a stock 11.6 N3DSXL (No, my flashcat isn't compatible with NTRBoot and I'm not allowed to buy things online).
I can live without camera i guess
You can send in your 3DS to someone who will CFW it for you, all you need to pay is shipping.
Or get your parents to buy the flashcart for you.

SANIC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can send in your 3DS to someone who will CFW it for you, all you need to pay is shipping.
Or get your parents to buy the flashcart for you.
I am actually one of those people lmao but he's not in my region
This 3DS is definitely not under warranty but still it isn't my 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more