Hardware n3DS cart slot dust cover

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK actually functional flashcards will drain battery even when the 3DS is in sleep mode, so beware leaving it in if you prefer sleeping vs shutting it off.

Acekard 2i just plain seems to kill my 2DS XL really fast when I'm playing 3DS games.

Last edited by Rahkeesh,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No, it won't over stretch it - my Nintendo 3DS XL was locked 2 years in a drawer with cartridge. Mechanism still works like new today.
buy a secong hand cartridge with the cheapest price.. you got a game and a cover at desame time, 2 birds one stone my friend..
AFAIK actually functional flashcards will drain battery even when the 3DS is in sleep mode, so beware leaving it in if you prefer sleeping vs shutting it off.

Acekard 2i just plain seems to kill my 2DS XL really fast when I'm playing 3DS games.
You three realize that this thread is TWO YEARS OLD, right? Necrobumbing for no reason is against the rules. Careful next time. Leave the thread to die and get burried again. Next time don't reply to random dead threads that are already resolved without a good reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol