Hardware N3ds and N3ds XL Boards

Strongal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys! I've got some friends looking to buy boards for their N3ds, that got bricked today after following a tutorial that had an otp.bin. I offered them to install arm9 on their consoles but they refused and now they are bricked.

I'd like you to recommend me some place to buy cheap boards for these models, since I'm not doing hardmods yet and this is the only solution I can think about.

Thanks in advance!

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Strongal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, if the motherboard is in working condition. What region is it, though? It calls it XL(US/EUR) and LL(JP).

I guess that's why its cheaper, it's a japanese one x), they'll have to spend more money then! Ty

Guys, I've read he could buy the japanese one and then do a region change, he doesnt mind about not being able to enter the eshop anymore, so I guess he could buy that one?

Last edited by Strongal,

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that's why its cheaper, it's a japanese one x), they'll have to spend more money then! Ty

Guys, I've read he could buy the japanese one and then do a region change, he doesnt mind about not being able to enter the eshop anymore, so I guess he could buy that one?
well , picture says 9.2.0-20U ..which means US version...

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"XL LL" says nothing about region.
in japan it's just LL without the XL, so if someone says "XL LL" it means it will fit both and they don't know or don't want to bother telling you what region it is.

Strongal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sent the seller a message and ask ..

Yh I already asked, and im waiting for an answer. Anyway, he doesnt care about eshop, he will only miss the chance to do a System transfer if its still a thing once 11.3 comes out, so he is fine about region changing :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr