Gaming N+ (DS Cartridge playing on 3DS) - How to import user levels

Adam Abdalla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I own a 3ds and recently purchased the great game N+ (which is originally a ds game cartridge) to play on the 3ds. I recently beat the game and am looking for more levels to play. When Nintendo wifi Direct was active and running, users had the ability to download and play user created levels. However, this is no longer an option. I am looking for a way to import user levels into the save game file if possible to be able to play user created content. N & N+ has thousands of user created levels traversing across PC, Xbox 360, PSP, and Nintendo DS/3DS so I am thinking it may be possible to download user levels and incorporate them into the save game file or via some other way to play on my 3ds.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your reply and efforts.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
there is a thread that people made to perverse this kind of stuff
but you need a way to import the saves... like a flashcart
do you have a DS flashcart?

Adam Abdalla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies. I will try and find the mentioned thread. Initial searches did not show me anything, but could have been searching the wrong keyword or wrong area.

I do not have a flashcart, but would be willing to obtain one if it meant I could import the many many user created levels.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended