Gaming My Wii U is stolen in house break

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had lost my Launch Wii in an apartment fire in '07...they will transfer all your goods to the new Wii U that was linked to your account (only the stuff that you can download..everything that was transferred from old wii like saves is lost, but your purchases are safe). If they coded the OS good enough, they can probably brick/ or make it non-updatable to where the thieves get screwed over.

Hardline

GBAtemp Advanced Fan and Power Metal Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi guys and Girl time to me to report..
i call Nintendo (Bergsala) and they told me to email. my serienr on my Wii u and my network id, and send them the police report..
Today i got the answer from Nintendo(Bergsala) they have send my police report to Nintendo of Japan, and they say its ok,
so they comfirme this for Nintendo of german holds the eshop in europé..so now bergsala say send the wiiu to os or come by..
so i will take a trip to bergsala on monday,, and they move my old Nintendo network account to my new WiiU and all my game i have purchased on eshop..
so i Think Nintendo(bergsala) do support customers.. tanks for all the help.. and againg for my bad english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.