• Start date
  • Views 710
  • Replies 10
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
DCnXn6VXkAAY7m0.jpg

Other than that, It's fucking dumb of them to do that. I want to enjoy game my way, not with unfair bans and other stuff which I experienced with my friend online (He also got banned and he refunded his GTA V copy)
Literally, GTA V is slowly shitting itself.
Soon, they will ban you for using singleplayer mods. Just watch it, because IT'S CALLED CHEATING ACCORDING TO THEM
#rant /end.

Reactions: Aerocool

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DCnXn6VXkAAY7m0.jpg

Other than that, It's fucking dumb of them to do that. I want to enjoy game my way, not with unfair bans and other stuff which I experienced with my friend online (He also got banned and he refunded his GTA V copy)
Literally, GTA V is slowly shitting itself.
Soon, they will ban you for using singleplayer mods. Just watch it, because IT'S CALLED CHEATING ACCORDING TO THEM
#rant /end.
I can understand their stance when you're cheating another human out of victory. But cheating against a CPU in non-multiplayer? It's stupid! It's as stupid as Nintendo banning online gameplay, all because you want to have an easier time playing through Pokemon Sun and Moon's story though save editing.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

OP
I can understand their stance when you're cheating another human out of victory. But cheating against a CPU in non-multiplayer? It's stupid! It's as stupid as Nintendo banning online gameplay, all because you want to have an easier time playing through Pokemon Sun and Moon's story though save editing.

Well, Pokemons from your Savegame are actually able to get used in Multiplayer so it's kinda still fair enough but if you never used multiplayer then i don't see a point in banning x user. Play the game the way you want but not in a way that could make you unfairly win against other human.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't you just put your modded Pokemon in a Box that says "No Online?" That would separate the legits from the mods...

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, Pokemons from your Savegame are actually able to get used in Multiplayer so it's kinda still fair enough but if you never used multiplayer then i don't see a point in banning x user. Play the game the way you want but not in a way that could make you unfairly win against other human.
Non-legit Pokémon cannot be used in battles as far as I'm aware. There's no real disadvantage to the other party.

Sent from my cave of despair where I don't stalk Seriel

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why mice won't get with detachable type c
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    most battery operated mice don't even work anymore if the internal battery dies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    the L hdmi adapters work great on my tv and receiver. so much less stress on the ports using them than regular cables. in that instance anyway.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A bigger battery could defeat the need for weighted magnets tbf
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Nowadays pc mice come as light as can be, liked mine with some heft
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You like holding girth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I also listen to Beck, some of their songs are fine. Only found out about them through Windows Me; you know, that one operating system nobody ever likes?
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza