Gaming My Top Rated Games for All Game Seekers!

ColeGingeyRamey

OP
Trophies
Website
easyfreebiez.com
XP
Country
United States
The thread to end the question of what games should I get?

Basically these are my opinions on these games. Just thought I'd put a thread that could potentially get stuck on here, up.

RPG (Role-Playing-Game)
  1. Fallout 3!
    8034667573_0baff883a9_s.jpg

And now for a GNR news update. After years of waiting, Fallout 3 has finally hit store shelves. It isn’t the same type of game as the first two entries in the series, but it also isn’t a hardcore shooter and it certainly isn’t just Oblivion with guns. It is a great mix of satisfying exploration, bloody combat with gruesome enemies, and a great story in an awesome setting that will grip you for 40-50 hours. It is an amazing game that I highly recommend.

2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

8034681056_1ce264a72b_s.jpg

Oblivion is a fantasy-themed open world RPG where you are free to do whatever you want. You can join a guild of thieves or mages. You can explore caves and tombs in search of treasure. Or you can even seek out and become a blood sucking vampire. The main storyline only covers a tiny fraction of the 100+ hours of total gameplay that Oblivion has to offer. This game is the very definition of a good value.

First Person Shooter (FPS)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

http://www.youtube.com/embed/l1sETPnsiDo
(Montage fun video off of youtube)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...You're doing this based off of your own opinions? I don't get it, if it's your opinions, what does it matter? No offense, but we have essentials threads that people say what games, and vote and everything, and they're being kept up to date and organized great.

edit: I apologize, I've been on the bad side of health today and I just realized that this is the Xbox section and realized there was no essentials thread.

But to be honest, it'd be best if you did it how the others were, let others vote, say what games and everything instead of just basing it off of your own opinions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, uh yes i'm really 14