OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
guys HELP!
my REVO wont turn on no matter how long i press power button,
so far i tried: reset button with and without charger plugged, power + reset together, removed battery and put it back on, nothing worked.
yesterday worked fine, today i put it on charger for a few hours and when i get back, it wont turn on :ohnoes:
btw i'm sorry to spam

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys HELP!
my REVO wont turn on no matter how long i press power button,
so far i tried: reset button with and without charger plugged, power + reset together, removed battery and put it back on, nothing worked.
yesterday worked fine, today i put it on charger for a few hours and when i get back, it wont turn on :ohnoes:
btw i'm sorry to spam

When you press the power button, does the green light flash?

go-vegan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
yes, green light flash as long as i keep power button pressed, as soon as i let go power button, green light turns off

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, green light flash as long as i keep power button pressed, as soon as i let go power button, green light turns off

Okay, it may be that the button isn't being fully depressed. Mine was doing that, but I put a piece of folded paper between the button's base and the plastic of the battery bay. You can do the same by removing the battery and taking a tiny slip of paper and folding it. Insert it so that the button still presses, but not into the unit itself. Too much paper, and it won't press, too little and it didn't work.

Once I did that, it would turn on normally with a held press. Not sure if this is your problem, but give it a try.

go-vegan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
didn't worked,
removed battery cover and battery, put piece of paper in spot where power button can be seen from inside, put battery back, and it didn't worked.
i also experimented with various paper tickness but no luck.
i think power button is ok because it clicks nice when being de-pressed
revo acts like being bricked or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.