Hacking My PSP refuses to play ISOs suddenly?

godstriker8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a PSP GO on 6.20 Pro C2. I've been using it fine for years like this, but today after trying to start a game, it says that it can't.

It says the "data is corrupted" and refuses to play any of my ISOs. Legitimate & unsigned eboots work fine though.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Iso files has to be in a /iso folder.
You just repeated what jDSX said, though I can see the confusion "file folder" (translation error, on his part) - he meant the ISO file is in the ISO folder.

OP, I think you somehow changed the driver you are using.
Open the CFW menu and try cycling through the drivers and see if you are able to start games.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You just repeated what jDSX said, though I can see the confusion "file folder" (translation error, on his part) - he meant the ISO file is in the ISO folder.
Blame my bad english lol.

godstriker8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I have the proper folders, like I said in the OP everything has been fine for years. Just all of a sudden all my ISOs that have worked for years refuse to play. They still appear in the menu, they just refuse to boot.

godstriker8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

OP, I think you somehow changed the driver you are using.
Open the CFW menu and try cycling through the drivers and see if you are able to start games.

I also tried this before, with no success.

rusty_train

Trophies
XP
Country
change your iso mode under vsh recovery to something else, inferno if its there or M33, its possible you could have bumped it

godstriker8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well after further investigation, disabling the XMB plug ins in the VSH menu worked for some reason, despite me disabling all the individual XMB related plug ins.

Ah well, at least it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1