Gaming My PS4 and Gaems Monitor Stolen! :(

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I have some bad news... So my ps4 and monitor were stolen last monday and I was wondering if sony can retrieve the serial number and/or mac address of the console? Are they able to see past consoles that I've had my ps4 activated on? If so that would be awesome.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step one file a police report ASAP. collect any relevant serial numbers and hand them to the police when they take your statement. call sony afterwards and see if it can be tracked to an IP. check craigslist too see if someone is selling your stuff and all gamestops in your area as they may try to sell them, really thats all you can do.

Oh this happened last monday, assuming your not slow as a snail I hope you've already done what I suggested.

Reactions: Margen67

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes I sorta did lol it's a long story. but I don't have the original box so how do I retrieve the serial number. my psn id isn't as set the primary on my ps4. Is it possible for me to see if sony can retrieve the serial number?

D

Deleted User

yes I sorta did lol it's a long story. but I don't have the original box so how do I retrieve the serial number. my psn id isn't as set the primary on my ps4. Is it possible for me to see if sony can retrieve the serial number?

I think it might be. You'd probably have to give login data though.... I think....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao