Emulation My Pc can run cemu ?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intel graphics are not recommended; expect problems with it. Otherwise your system is fine for cemu.

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It won't run anything, and it will never ever. You have an i3, which is crap. 4 GB of RAM is alos crap for this emu in particular. And finally, you don't have any GPU. The games won't even boot with such a crap PC.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't stream 720p from where exactly? That sounds like there's something seriously wrong with your setup.

To Twitch. Even when I have Superfast setting in OBS. CPU is like 80% and already says 'Encoding overloaded' and starts to lag. Sometimes when theCPU is 60%. I play on console so I use a capture card.

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to disagree with the two comments after my first. Cemu will use more than one thread but it still craves Single IPC above more cores. The i3 will be fine. CEMU does recommend 8gb ram but you can get buy with 4.

Your real limitation will be the gpu. Like I said "expect problems." Some games may indeed refuse to boot with the intel graphics or there may be other problems. To get a better experience with CEMU buy a gtx 1050 or something comparable in your price range and double up that ram if you feel it is holding you back.

I would only consider upgrades on the cpu that also increased clock frequency. For instance going to an i5 4690 @3.5ghz would not yield a very big performance jump for CEMU. Though it would for your pc in general

Though if you plan to stream the games also then thekarter104 is right. Definitely not enough cpu overhead on an i3 to stream cemu.

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have to disagree with the two comments after my first. Cemu will use more than one thread but it still craves Single IPC above more cores. The i3 will be fine. CEMU does recommend 8gb ram but you can get buy with 4.

Your real limitation will be the gpu. Like I said "expect problems." Some games may indeed refuse to boot with the intel graphics or there may be other problems. To get a better experience with CEMU buy a gtx 1050 or something comparable in your price range and double up that ram if you feel it is holding you back.

I would only consider upgrades on the cpu that also increased clock frequency. For instance going to an i5 4690 @3.5ghz would not yield a very big performance jump for CEMU. Though it would for your pc in general

Though if you plan to stream the games also then thekarter104 is right. Definitely not enough cpu overhead on an i3 to stream cemu.

Nope. First, his i3 is a Haswell, so it begins to be a bit old. Second, an Intel GPU is not even a GPU. This thing is as powerful as a 2002 Nvidia GPU, seriously. This is the biggest problem. And even with a proper GPU, an i3+4GB RAM would give him what? 15fps at maximum? Seriously.

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@StarTrekVoyager Nope your wrong. I'm fully aware that his cpu is a haswell. It's enough for cemu. I'm running a sandy bridge and getting full fps most of the time. Haswell is about 12% faster clock for clock than sandy bridge. For comparison Kabylake is only about 4% faster than Haswell.

Edit: And I said from the beginning his GPU will be a problem. And yes it is a GPU. It's not a discreet graphics card but it is a graphics processing unit. Just a terrible one.

Last edited by Xalphenos,
D

Deleted User

If I could just butt in here, I would like to say that I use an Intel graphics (6200). It supports OpenGL 4.1, so technically meets Cemu's minimum requirements. And playing New Super Mario Bros. U and Super Mario Maker, I experienced no graphical issues that people on Nvidia and AMD weren't having.

That said, it was slower than usual. I would recommend an actual GPU if you can get one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This sponsor is brought to you buy surfshark