Hardware My new 2DS xl says "cannot detect a micro sd card"

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No man, please. So how can I make me pc access a micro sd card, buy another reader?
Use anything that has micro sd access you have at home, such as a cell phone, camera etc etc. Try that with a USB cable connected to your pc, if still nothing then your reader is prob fine and it's the sd card that has issues.

From there try doing what I told you earlier, either running a live CD Linux and using gparted to recreate a partition table or use an android phone to reformat the sd card

Reactions: MrMcTiller

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use anything that has micro sd access you have at home, such as a cell phone, camera etc etc. Try that with a USB cable connected to your pc, if still nothing then your reader is prob fine and it's the sd card that has issues.

From there try doing what I told you earlier, either running a live CD Linux and using gparted to recreate a partition table or use an android phone to reformat the sd card
Now I think that it isn't your reader. I would try in a phone before buying anything.
I think my reader is not working. I used my previous working 4gb micro sd card and it is fine

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM