ROM Hack My MKDS Custom Battle Tracks

Jorden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of creating a thread for each separate track, I figure that I should just make a thread for all Battle tracks I make from now on.

Earlier I made a thread about the first Mario Kart DS 100% functioning custom battle track. However that was yesterday's news.

For the past week, I have been working on porting N64 Skyscraper. I used the Original N64 model with Wii Textures. There will be a release later, but I'd like to invite you to see a preview.

Firstly, I would like your thoughts on this. Secondly, notice my SNES battle theme music hack. Thirdly, this track will be playable within a week. Lastly, once KMP editing in Mario Kart 7 becomes easier, I might actually do Custom Battle Tracks in MK7. But that is for a different thread.

I've worked on a lot more between them... You will see them when the time comes :P

Reactions: nxwing

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually looking forward to this. Battle Mode has gotten a lot less fun for me ever since MK Wii, so it's nice to see someone making more battle tracks for this.

F1reP0wer12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Instead of creating a thread for each separate track, I figure that I should just make a thread for all Battle tracks I make from now on.

Earlier I made a thread about the first Mario Kart DS 100% functioning custom battle track. However that was yesterday's news.

For the past week, I have been working on porting N64 Skyscraper. I used the Original N64 model with Wii Textures. There will be a release later, but I'd like to invite you to see a preview.

Firstly, I would like your thoughts on this. Secondly, notice my SNES battle theme music hack. Thirdly, this track will be playable within a week. Lastly, once KMP editing in Mario Kart 7 becomes easier, I might actually do Custom Battle Tracks in MK7. But that is for a different thread.

I've worked on a lot more between them... You will see them when the time comes :P
I know this thread is old, and i know it was probably never finished, but i thought i'd try anyway. Did you ever finish these tracks? I've been looking everywhere for someone with custom battle tracks, but you're the only one I could find mentioning it. I'd love to play something new with a couple of friends, if you still have the files of course. I've never made any tracks of my own before, because I'm afraid it's going to take a VERY long time. Anyway I hope you reply with some information about this project. Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.