Hacking My Health and Safety app vanished after rxtools

light001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

after following this tutorial for the first time, it worked but only on older games for some reason, so I decided to do it all again but now have my emunand updated to the latest version to see if it fixes it.

I formated sysnand on the menu and then did everything on the tutorial again, the thing is that when I tried to inject fbi to health and safety app, it wasnt there anymore! How can I solve this?

Last edited by light001,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Do you have an old nand backup? If so, you can use the Gateway firmware to restore it which will fix the H&S.
Go to the Downgrade option, press and hold up then A. This will restore the file "NAND.BIN" in your big sd card's root.

Option 2
run sliderhax -> install themehax -> boot rxtools -> themehax -> run FBI.3dsx -> install FBI cia
no need to inject FBI here -- much cleaner.

light001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@zoogie I cant find a tutorial how to install this themehax and I have a Nand backup but I think my Health and Safety app was already vanished when I did because I did it just after formatting the sysnand.

@Beccabechoppin It doesnt show up, even after a sucessful FBI injection on rxmenu both in sysnand and emunand

Last edited by light001,

light001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a Health and Safety backup (the one that rxtools does when infect FBI) to share so I could put it inside my rxtools folder and order it to restore the app?

light001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xdarkmario Im on 6.2.0-12U version, how should I proceed? I put the version on 3dNus and am downloading the firmware. What now? What should I put inside the SD card and where? Can you help me out, please?

light001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@VerseHell I tried it, both injecting FBI and restoring H&S and both gives me a message of success but the app isnt there still. I need this app to continue the tutorial and install FBI.cia considering I dont have a flashcart or cubic ninja

Last edited by light001,

light001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how can I get a fresh backup of H&S app? This backup should be on this folder rxTools\h&s_backup\USA\v2051 in the SD card
these are the name of the files:

00000002.TMD
00000005.app

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xdarkmario Im on 6.2.0-12U version, how should I proceed? I put the version on 3dNus and am downloading the firmware. What now? What should I put inside the SD card and where? Can you help me out, please?
if "pack as cia" is enabled in 3dnus which it should be the app should have made a >TITLEID<.cia file.
just install that .cia file with fbi where needed

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wait, you already had rxTools set up correct? If that was the case all you'd have to do is update your EmuNand to play newer games, not go through and set up rxTools again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr