Homebrew my concerns about wii & gamecube emulators

JordanB500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so to start off i have been using usbloader with nintendont to play gamecube games and wii games work in the same fashion however i have come across a few issues that id like to go over

1. when using wii backup manager(completely different thing i know) the names are automatically changed when copying or removing anything from my usb hard drive(fat 32) and i have to go to /wbfs and edit disc.info and manually rename the title so they appear correctly when played in usbloader there is no option to download the proper names of titles and even then they arent correct when i first put okami and the legend of spyro on my hard drive they were read as kami and SPYROO8 and well i like things to function properly if possible
2. nintendont allows me to use cheat codes for the gamecube games hat it emulates but the codes given are severely limited and any ar codes i put into the txtcodes folder would have to be converted to wiird(there is an app to do so but doing that would take time and considering how many games i have on my hd this is a massive undertaking considering i have to do this for every code) so in the future if nintendont could just read ar codes/gs codes etc and convert them to wiird automatically that would be a great improvement and all that i wanted from nintendont

3. some covers and cheats for nand/wii games cant be downloaded or i get the file could not be downloaded/found on server

just thought id make a thread about these few issues ive had otherwise the gameplay is smooth and usually plays flawlessly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn