The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow the TYT doing decent reporting??

Anyways yeah it's awful and hopefully we get more info as to why this happened and be able to prevent this going forward.

If it was a "Hate Crime" then all this will do is cause more violence/

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Some sources:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/19/us/muslim-girl-murder-virginia.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...d706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.191defbb6a15
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nen-17-abducted-killed-way-home-a7796941.html

The killing of a Muslim teenager in Virginia whose body was found in a pond on Sunday was most likely a “road rage incident” and not a hate crime, the Fairfax County Police Department said on Monday night.

Regardless of the motivation, the guy hit her with a baseball bat, shoved her into his car and drove off, dumping the body later. It's not yet known whether she was dead at that time, if he finished her off in the car, or simply prevented her from receiving medical attention until she died. I bet he'll claim he "panicked".

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Just woke up to this. What the fuck! people are just cruel. i mean she was a teenager too which means she had her whole life ahead of her.

I may not be God. But one thing i can say is that , her life was worth more than that of the scumbag who killed her!!

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Reactions: Abu_Senpai
S

Saiyan Lusitano

the media seems to love picking and choosing what to publicize
That article like another I've seen about it only says "male" so it's unclear where this guy's background was from. Southall is generally known as a city with an Indian population so, who knows. But in any case, it's horrible. Things like this shouldn't happen.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
She had her whole life ahead of her. Her life was worth more than that of the scumbag who killed her!!
Same feeling here bro. People have became mad animals toward Muslims. Yesterday someone drove over Muslims & today someone killed a Muslim teenager with baseball bat. They are killing the innocents who done nothing. They became same as ISIS.

Man this makes me mad. First American CIA made ISIS. Now media made serial killers. These sh-t will never end.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Same feeling here bro. People have became mad animals toward Muslims. Yesterday someone drove over Muslims & today someone killed a Muslim teenager with baseball bat. They are killing the innocents who done nothing. They became same as ISIS.

Man this makes me mad. First American CIA made ISIS. Now media made serial killers. These sh-t will never end.
There's a reason they're called useful idiots.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Still, will never understand how people like this can claim the lives of innocent others without any right to and blame them. This generalisation is disgusting, and the actions are far worse. Sheeeeesh.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
Seeing all this current condition with isis Muslims and non Muslims.

All.i can say is:
The kind get raided and bad get to raid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking