Music Toni Plutonij likes..

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I got bunch of questions on which music I like over time I've been registered here, what bands I listen to, do you like this band, that band..So I just felt like creating a thread where I'll post YouTube videos with music I like.

All kind of various bands within genres I like, and you can criticize my taste, bands I post, share opinion what you think, do you like, do you hate, do you find it pointless, whatever you like, I really won't mind any type of comment..
tongue.gif

You don't have to post anything if you don't feel like, I'll also use this thread as a nice compilation of favorite songs, and I'll use it when I'll feel like watching these music videos/listen to songs......so yeah, I like this:

This band (and especially song) literally gives me goosebumps EVERY time I hear it.

Some madness and a great laugh!

Some singalong cheer!

I get total urge to destroy!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
But to post some classics!

Posts merged

outgum said:
........ THAT was some ear bleedingly BAD music lol
Are you shitting me Toni? Srsly? XD
WtH WAS that!?
I didn't say it was good, I say I'd listen to that if I had to pick something within Techno. I find it.....interesting....

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Toni Plutonij said:
*snip

Posts merged

outgum said:
........ THAT was some ear bleedingly BAD music lol
Are you shitting me Toni? Srsly? XD
WtH WAS that!?
I didn't say it was good, I say I'd listen to that if I had to pick something within Techno. I find it.....interesting....

Classics arnt too bad, and i also just noticed from your quote, its 4.22AM for you?! What the heck are you doing up?
You like any Anime theme songs? XD

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
God Toni, why the F do you live so far away! We really need to make music with one another, we could be masters at it! I was loving all the songs you posted, my favorite were the last two because they were more Punkish but the first two were good too!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Never heard Demented Are Go! That's a top track right there. Gonna have to grab some of their other stuff as well. Always loved The Klingonz as well! That Moskwa track is great as well. And the classics are well, classics! White Riot is my favourite Clash tune! Keep the tunes coming!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
outgum said:
Classics arnt too bad, and i also just noticed from your quote, its 4.22AM for you?! What the heck are you doing up?
You like any Anime theme songs? XD
Ahhh, nah, forgot to change the clock....it's 3:30 AM now.....Working on something, yeah, I should go to sleep....

Nah, don't watch anime, so I don't listen to any theme songs.....Actually, and soundtrack I ever listened outside the movie was Terminator and Terminator 2!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Never heard Demented Are Go! That's a top track right there. Gonna have to grab some of their other stuff as well. Always loved The Klingonz as well! That Moskwa track is great as well. And the classics are well, classics! White Riot is my favourite Clash tune! Keep the tunes coming!
Will do it, I figured to do this to share some music I listen to, as many people seem to be interested in it (not particular music, but my interests), and I knew some people will be up to actually listening it!

Demented Are Go is one of my favorite bands, they are really Demented, in true meaning of the word, especially Sparky, the vocal, they are banned from playing in USA
rofl2.gif
Be sure to check them out, if you'll have trouble finding tracks, let me know!
Klingonz are very good, but not as interesting as DAG.

And classic....is classic.....I have quite few favorite Clash songs, but White Riot is up there on the top!

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
NeSchn said:
God Toni, why the F do you live so far away! We really need to make music with one another, we could be masters at it! I was loving all the songs you posted, my favorite were the last two because they were more Punkish but the first two were good too!
Yeah
frown.gif

You know, I had some band project started, but we were to busy so it's currently on hold.....We miss the drummer, and I'd love to have you in band as you're excellent drummer, much better then style of music requires, and it would be great.....but yeah,
frown.gif

(I still plan to contact you to do drums on one song, I have yet to find time to record everything at home, but no rush, when I catch some time)

Domination said:
Toni Plutonij said:
But to post some classics!
*snip

Excellent taste in Punk Rock!

You basically have my 2 favorite Pistols songs in there.

Do you like The Stooges?
biggrin.gif
I love both Clash and Sex Pistols, very much....Never got too much into Stooges, but I really prefer them (and Iggy Pop) to most other rock bands.....I rarely listen to bands outside these genres, punk and psychobilly....There is so many sub.genres that everything i need, I can find within!

QUOTE(PettingZoo @ Dec 27 2009, 04:38 AM)
Toni listen to more VAC now D:
Velvet Acid Christ?! (had to Google
tongue.gif
)

Heard one song on YouTube now, and it's way too mellow for my taste.....It was boring
frown.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PettingZoo said:
You need some Velvet Acid Christ into you now toni!

Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(PettingZoo @ Dec 27 2009, 04:38 AM) Toni listen to more VAC now D:
Velvet Acid Christ?! (had to Google
tongue.gif
)

Heard one song on YouTube now, and it's way too mellow for my taste.....It was boring
frown.gif

Listened to one more song.......sounds the same.....mellow....

EDit: The Dark Inside Me was teh first one....and second one was Hard Technology..

Second one was a bit better..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup