Gaming Music that should be in the next Smash Bros (3DS Games)

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I would like to know what music themes you would like to be in the new game, for me, this one is a perfect match:

Obviously, them should be from 3DS Games an other ol'school music, so, make your choice! :)

T

the_raging_snorlax

I like that track and it would fit very well in SSB4. More than anything I'd like to be able to import .mp3 files into the game so we can all listen to our personal favourite tracks from the franchise on it's stage. Also means there wont be any issues with music that couldn't make it into the game due to copyright stuff.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Where do I start, firstly, I absolutely LOVE Ssb and I'm pretty sure everyone else does on this Forum soon but I do feel as if on the 'Super Smash Bros Brawl' version that the music was more opera. I would prefer more action music for battles and have more choice in the music you can play on the battlefield. Such as Snake's map, cannot remember the name of it but there were a good music choice to choose from
:nds:

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY NAME IS MONA PIZZA.

The remixed Pokemon themes were actually pretty nice in Brawl, the Victory Road redux intro sounds a bit much like the intro to Ride the Lightning though.

Just as long as all Pikmin music is thrown into a burning pile of garbage, then I will be happy.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Time Attack - Super Mario Galaxy 2
Red Battle - Pokemon G/S/C
There's one from Kid Icarus Uprising that I really want too, but I can't remember the name of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on