Gaming MurderLands (3DS family system game made with Unity by me and my brother)

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
www.murderlands.com www.murderlands.ca www.murderlandsgame.com www.murderlandsgame.ca
kZBZNE.gif
7LYL7y.gif
ZVv4jQ.gif
BLQG7J.gif
wm2jJ8.gif
W7pnMx.gif
4RV8Nx.gif
jq5qQR.gif
D9699B.gif
Yvr6zM.gif
PZgZzl.gif
9QGQ28.gif
RokoYR.gif

Last edited by HaloBenish,

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
link removed

Here is a .cia of the prototype could people please provide feedback. There is no combat currently, it runs on all units in 3DS family system with 3D on new units. new units also have higher draw distance and framerate. c-stick and circle pad pro are supported

EDIT: This is a newer build than what is shown in the videos above.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you run the game on 2ds? The module for the unit is like only for new3ds.
The .cia I linked runs on 2DS with LUMACFW. It also runs on 3DS and 3DS XL with the same framerate, draw distance, and lack of auto-stereoscopic 3D.

The .cia I linked runs on new 2DS XL with better frame rate and draw distance. It also runs on new 3DS and new 3DS XL with the same performance, draw distance, and auto-stereoscopic 3D.

EDIT: Unity supports old 3ds units and new 3ds units. There's a dropdownlist with Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS, and new + original. I chose new + original then wrote some code that changes the draw distance depending if it detects new or old hardware.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
The .cia I linked runs on 2DS with LUMACFW. It also runs on 3DS and 3DS XL with the same framerate, draw distance, and lack of auto-stereoscopic 3D.

The .cia I linked runs on new 2DS XL with better frame rate and draw distance. It also runs on new 3DS and new 3DS XL with the same performance, draw distance, and auto-stereoscopic 3D.
Are you allowed to publish this? Regardless of it being or not playable on the Old 3DS family, this was still built using the official dev tools.

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used 3DS simple cia converter to convert the cci to LUMACFW friendly cia. I think since its run through 3ds simple cia convertor to get cia and not built as cia from unity it is ok to share. If not Ill take it down

EDIT: Has anyone tested this and if so please share info like unit type (2DS, new 3DSXL, so on) and what CFW is used.

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Here is a video on new 3ds xl showing wall running amongst other things. Please let me know how to make wall running look better

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Here's it running in Unity, does it seem any better? I personally am happy with my brother's artwork and think the game will look good when it is finished.

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First post edited with video captured wirelessly from n3ds to pc via ntrcfw and kit-kat. It also has some of the game's original music featured in the video. I shoot an enemy off the platform down to his death while wallrunning in the video :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr