Gaming Multiplayer help!

MADKATZ99

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whenever I try to play single card play with another DS it stuffs up!
Bomberman was allright, but MPH and NSMB will connect, then as soon as the game is about to start it sais somthing like "lost connection" or "PLayer has dropped out"... I cant remember.
Does anyone else have this trouble?

EDIT: Ahh.. Probly wrong baurd.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a flashed DS and tried playing with an unflashed DS? They don't work well together during download play.

Edit: Well then, I'm an idiot. I have not done any flash work whatsoever so I'm merely suggesting what I read elsewhere.
tongue.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a flashed DS and tried playing with an unflashed DS? They don't work well together during download play.

Flashing your ds does NOT affect ds download play. As mentioned, some roms will work, while others do not (same problem with me).
I connect to other people with the real game, and a unflashed ds, with no problems. The only time I have problems is when I host some games through my flashcard.
I havent had the time, or bothered to try it, but you can get it to work if you patch if diffrent ways. (also how "clean" the rom dump is)

zalman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So do we know which games will work and which ones won't (in terms of sending roms to UNFLASHED DS)?

It sounds like Bomberman does, but Metroid Prime Hunters and New Super Mario Bros do not?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8 +1