mrissaoussama

Hiuhbi32
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
i have rebug 4.80 with multiman 4.80
i tried to open blur and other games,they send me back to main menu with no games, i tried using bd mirror from permissions and it's still the same, how can i fix this?
all my games are on the internal hard drive
i was using 4.78 but it also didn't work so i updated the cw and multiman

Last edited by mrissaoussama,

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's a normal message for rebug cfw, it's part of the stealth stuff

when back at the normal menu navigate up to the disc icon, the game loaded in multiman should be there

tip, in mutiman, highlight a game and press triangle for options, set bd mirror and external or internal depending where the game is located. this is an older method but i find it the most stable

good luck

Last edited by rasputin,
Reactions: DinohScene

mrissaoussama

Hiuhbi32
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
thanks for the fast reply, but no game or icon in the disk menu, i tried this with and without bd mirror but no luck, i also have no original disk

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, you might need a game disc for bd method, i always have one in permanently

try direct boot option in the game options in multi man, it will kick you back to menu again but you should see a entry to launch the game underneath the disc icon, from memory... i don't use this method so I'm not sure about its compatibility. there might be better newer methods around now but I'm not sure about them as i always use the bd option

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dunno, i think bd works on internal, i always set it for every game

might be worth going out and grabbing/borrowing a ps3 game disc, should be cheap as chips, any one will do. or googling newer discless methods/compatability. there's something called webman but i know nothing about it

Last edited by rasputin,

mrissaoussama

Hiuhbi32
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
oh! i found a solution! all you have to do is only select internal or external from multiman, then when it sends you back to the main menu go to ps3_game and it'll boot! i tried this with blur and pes 13
one last question though, i have the latest rebug 4.78,will i be able to play online normally?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."