Hacking Multiman file manager is disabled

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Guys,

I'm having trouble with multiman, I don't know why the file manager is disabled and I cant figure it out how to enabled it. Any ideas ?

I also have a ps3 games that I lauched from multiman, work very well, but I wonder if its possible to "install" the game into external instead of internal hdd ? I dont have so much space on internal hdd.

By the way, I cant see anywhere how to delete the installed games on internal hdd. I look at the option and there is no delete options. Only a delete option into multiman that will delete the game from external hdd but that's not what I looking for. I juste want to clean my internal hdd and deleted installed games.

Thanks for your help :)

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you can install game data onto external drives. You mean the data the game itself installs when you first run it right? Anyway, if you need to delete that sort of thing, there's a section for it in the XMB, it has nothing to do with multiman.

vijankush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys,

I'm having trouble with multiman, I don't know why the file manager is disabled and I cant figure it out how to enabled it. Any ideas ?

I also have a ps3 games that I lauched from multiman, work very well, but I wonder if its possible to "install" the game into external instead of internal hdd ? I dont have so much space on internal hdd.

By the way, I cant see anywhere how to delete the installed games on internal hdd. I look at the option and there is no delete options. Only a delete option into multiman that will delete the game from external hdd but that's not what I looking for. I juste want to clean my internal hdd and deleted installed games.

Thanks for your help :)
Well you should install the latest version of Multiman Base and I think that might fix the problem for file manager: http://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=24
The game data will be in internal hdd but the game can be copied itself to external hdd from file manager option into the GAMES folder in your external hard drive. Once game is copied, make sure you press [] and select external and bd-mirrror. This will make your game work properly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well you should install the latest version of Multiman Base and I think that might fix the problem for file manager: http://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=24
The game data will be in internal hdd but the game can be copied itself to external hdd from file manager option into the GAMES folder in your external hard drive. Once game is copied, make sure you press [] and select external and bd-mirrror. This will make your game work properly.
Also to delete games just go file manager-> dev_hdd0-> press [] on GAMES folder and press delete. This will delete all the games ;)

Cecilmax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys, I finally found the problem, there is an option that we must enabled in the settings to enable file manager :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1