EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i was exploring earthbound central and i saw pointless thing next plans of translating patch to mother 3.Are starmen.net programmers able to enhance original mother 3 gba game like christian whitehead does?nintendo is to lazy to re-release mother one and mother three.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm gonna be completely honest to you now
the reason, why 80% of your threads/posts remain unanswered, is because noone actually understands, what the hell you want
first of all, get rid of that habit to use google translations
then either work on your own english skills or ask a grown-up to translate for you
not trying to be mean here, but if you want people to give you answers, you will have to do the first step here and deliver a post in actual English

Reactions: Kupie and Plstic

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Dang, its not even an other translation, its just an updated version of the mother 3 fan translation that fixes glitches that where in the last version and or the original game. They are now fixed. From what I read on the site, and EarthBound 2, I think this is what you where talking about, correct? Ether way as the other post had stated, you might want to say what you mean a bit more clearly like I did. Just some good advice for you. ;)

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo re-released it, it would probably be digital and using their mediocre Virtual Console. What I'd love to see is a physical release, maybe all three bundled together for Wii U or 3DS at a cheaper-than-new-release-price, but that's highly improbable. Until then, I'll just stick to my imported copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr