Most perverted anime

D

Deleted User

Desert Punk is pretty perverted.

I did watch a really perverted anime once, about two friends who went to public areas and tried to sneak views of panties etc. Lots of nose bleeding
smileipb2.png
I can't remember the name.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
PuniPuni Poemy
It's an anime made by the same people who made Excel Saga and it's only 2 episodes long.
It's a total parody of everything hentai and honestly is one of the funniest animes around.
Mike bought me the DVD because it said "From the creators of Excel Saga" and I freaking loved Excel Saga, but then when we watched it, well it was funny as all hell, but so creepy at times how far they went.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ladies versus Butlers- What an erotic mess, it also the only anime that I had to skip an episode because it went too far.

Kanamemo- One of the best yuri anime, Haruka makes it extremely perverted but there are a few messages in it that can come in handy. "remember always use the restroom at the convience store not the park, because "things" happen in the park bathroom". What makes that quote so true is that Yuuki and Yume come out of the park outhouse together implying sex. The characters are all cute and upbeat.

Kojika- Never watched it myself but from people who have, I heard it was some serious nightmare fuel and is not even worth watching at all.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Non of these are hentais
Green Green - Girls transferring to a remote all-boys-school...
Girls Bravo - One side-character always tries to get the girls naked (even his fantasies are visualized
evil.gif
)
Kanokon - Main giant breasted girls wants to rape her looks-like-a-little-boy (with a woman's voice nonetheless).
Kissxsis - borderline hentai, two sisters want to bone their non-blood-related brother
Sora no Otoshimono - this one mixes serious plot and fanservice comedy very well (one episode the main character turn into a girl to "explore" the girls public bath, he gets too aroused he start to shoot lasers).
He is My Master - Maids, costume rape and one horny alligator.
Kamen no Maid Guy - this is a case of an awesome character in a wrong show (every episode name has something with boobs in it)
Strike Witches - all the girls in this show don't have pants...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Oh well if we're talking non-hentai, I have to mention Agent Aika, AKA AIKa. It's an anime consisting entirely of fanservice. If you know what I mean.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
How is Love Hina perverted? You must not have seen a lot of anime then. It's really quite tame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: