Hacking Most Backed Up games won't load, blackscreen after choosing in USB Loader

Solarfroth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Following many guides about installing the 249 and 250, Hermes 222, 223 and 224, installed cios 222 plus using the three usb loaders most used, my games backup doesn't want to run 2 of games, I've tried every cios it has installed to no avail, the games are New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Kirbys Return to Dreamland. Wii flow often prompts a crash dump warning and the other two usb loaders only run SSBB while the other two games, after being chosen to load, go into a blackscreen. Also tried forcing different region such as ForcePal or force Ntsc and still no go.

Help will be forever appreciated and sorry if this one has been responded many times, I've found no other post with this particular situation.

Backups are in a 16gb thumb drive Sandisk Cruzer Glide which I read in the compatibility list that it should be compatibility , confirmed by how SSBB and even Project M from it were loaded successfully. In my pc WBFS manager was used to install the isos into the usb drive. Here's the sys check prompted by dop-mii.

Attachments

• DOP-Mii-Report.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 193

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Following many guides about installing the 249 and 250, Hermes 222, 223 and 224, installed cios 222 plus using the three usb loaders most used, my games backup doesn't want to run 2 of games, I've tried every cios it has installed to no avail, the games are New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Kirbys Return to Dreamland. Wii flow often prompts a crash dump warning and the other two usb loaders only run SSBB while the other two games, after being chosen to load, go into a blackscreen. Also tried forcing different region such as ForcePal or force Ntsc and still no go.

Help will be forever appreciated and sorry if this one has been responded many times, I've found no other post with this particular situation.

Backups are in a 16gb thumb drive Sandisk Cruzer Glide which I read in the compatibility list that it should be compatibility , confirmed by how SSBB and even Project M from it were loaded successfully. In my pc WBFS manager was used to install the isos into the usb drive. Here's the sys check prompted by dop-mii.
Post a sysCheck: https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Here you go, thanks in advance
That looks fine, you could try switching to d2x beta52, it's supposed to have better compatibility with USB drives (make sure you plug the drive in the bottom port if you do so, the top port isn't used in beta52)
I think Kirby needs IOS250 to work.
Hermes' cIOS is not really used or needed for anything anymore. IOS249 base 56 and 250 base 57 should cover everything except one or two shovelware titles (which need base 58)

Solarfroth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, bottom part is where the USB drive is set and usb loaders show the three games.
Still have the same situation after reinstalling the two most recent d2x v10 beta52 cIOS, I load the games and the black screen shows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: