More Nintendo Mobile Apps to include Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 11.24.12.png

Nintendo is on a roll and flooding us with news today. The company announced that its mobile apps will include Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing via an official tweet.
The apps will apparently be out this fall according to today's financial report:

Nintendo’s Next Mobile Apps: Building on the positive consumer reaction to Miitomo, Nintendo announced that its next two mobile apps would be based on the familiar and beloved Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing franchises. Nintendo plans to release both of these applications this autumn.

:arrow: SOURCE

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, I don't care for the downfall of Nintendo.
But if they happen to put a good real Fire Emblem on my android phone I will be quite happy on the go+ (given the gameplay it would be perfect, hell, I replayed Fire Emblem 7 completely on my phone on a GBA emulator using touch without problems).
Of course, that will never happen, Nintendo would never throw away the IPs that keep their hardware afloat.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I attribute this to myself - I did this. The proof is in the pudding:
Why is it so hard for *seasoned veterans of the industry* to make mobile games that don't suck? A child could think of a better concept than this. Here's a billion dollar idea Nintendo, (...) Animal Crossing. You can earn bells the usual way oooor you can buy bells for cash, and everyone will because AC people have no self-control. Money in the bank, like taking candy from a baby (...) or (...) Fire Emblem Online with skirmishes against friends or in co-op mode in a story mode divided into bite-sized chunks you can drop in and out of on your commute, Jesus Christ, it's not hard.
You think that bitching and complaining on the Internet means nothing, but it does matter - companies have whole departments dedicated to combing social media and forums for opinions, and this is the result. Both franchises are *ripe* with opportunities and they're the perfect format for touchscreen controls - smartphones are the perfect platform for both. Good for you, Nintendo - now don't f*ck this up. Less Miitomo and more actual games, please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM