Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody! (Omg my first ever post XD) Anyways I made an alternative skin for "The World Ends With You" because I was inspired to make one after trying out Janouis'. This is the first skin that I have ever made and it probably still needs more work (and I still need to make a scroll bar, loading bar, the mp3 sidebar, and some other stuff), but mostly my main goal was to change as much as possible =). So instead of just the .skn file, there is also a sndeff.dat (I took two or three sounds from the game and used them), as well as a extremely simplistic animated splash (I'm not pro enough to make a cool splash TT-TT). The tabs on the Apps&History pages are really cheezy lmao but that is about as far as my picture abilities allow, so sorry about those lol.
Oh the sndeff.dat and splash.ani go in the "internal" folder for moonshell 2.03, or the "moonshl2" folder for moonshell 2.02. Cheers!

And a preview of the screens =) (although I don't have a gif of the splash.ani sorry)

57614812.png
98320385.png

73406533.png
45557783.png

99671301.png
16350111.png

11899978.png
63194197.png
94472951.png

33765516.png

Screensavers :

63251633.png

56547005.png
28412555.png

Download Link : TWEWY Alt v0.8

(totally forgot about copyright lol)
Well...here is a link of somone's imeen where they have the whole ost. It might not be a background song on the ds, but I'm sure people can figure out stuff....XD
TWEWY OST

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks good
smile.gif
though the main background kind of looks squished
moogle.gif

EDIT: i took the liberty to make a wallpaper for the Squished background
biggrin.gif

theworldendswithyou.png
Dont worry about the white part

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol the main screen looks squished because I usually keep the pixels inbetween the screens in mind when I'm fixing up wallpapers (but it wouldn't fit the first time TT-TT, I had to resize it, and then add to the bottom, but then it looked bent somehow and so I gave up, left it edited and just put the logo there lol)

I actually don't really want to join the moonshell 2 skin request thread because as of right now, my picture editing skills aren't really good and I'm kind of slow (i think) at making skins. I mean, it would be cool to join the moonshell 2 skin request thread, but I think I have to improve first (I wouldn't want to be the only one making poorly edited skins XD).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn