GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GokuSoul said:
i have a dsi and how do i get rid of the lights when watching a movie on moonshell?

How are you suppose to watch movie in moonshell with lights out?

However, if you are talking about the brightness, you can only change the brightness settings in the DSi menu (because i believe the acekard 2i brightness settings isnt working)...

And if you want to shut the light of the bottom screen just touch the bottom of the bottom screen (does this make sense? Just touch the name of the song on the bottom screen.. i mean.. the frame below..) and the light will be turned off..

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you can always turn down the lighting settings by holding down select and hitting the volume buttons up or down...(basic DSi function, will work even when using an Acekard or something.)

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheDestroyer said:
GokuSoul said:
No i meant the blue and yellow light you know for the power and connection

perhaps, an update in moonshell could turn that off..
I am not sure.. at the meantime, i don't think there is a way to turn that off..
For some reason, I kinda doubt it...if they can't access it with the original method, chances are that the only way to access it now is to use DSi mode or something.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Da-Bomb1 said:
TheDestroyer said:
GokuSoul said:
No i meant the blue and yellow light you know for the power and connection

perhaps, an update in moonshell could turn that off..
I am not sure.. at the meantime, i don't think there is a way to turn that off..
For some reason, I kinda doubt it...if they can't access it with the original method, chances are that the only way to access it now is to use DSi mode or something.

Yeah i am thinking the same thing
smile.gif
since that "lights" are part of the DSi system itself.. so the only way to turn them off is to hack through the DSi system... thats what i think xD

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol is it just me or is Moonlight updating more quickly than usual? I just checked his website and he has MS 2.05 Stable out already. Also, I think he added the smooth scroll option to the text display settings because my skin doesn't fit around it anymore lol, but smooth scrolling is bliss (although the top screen doesn't scroll with it).
For those that can't tell the difference between smooth scroll and no smooth scroll, its pretty much having the little sort of jerk at the end of the scroll when the text aligns to static position with no smooth scroll vs it rolling back up into static position with smooth scroll.

DuDutZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can it use with EDGE?

I copied the folder and the data to the root, but when I play it
it Freeze in the loading screen....
gbasp.gif

DuDutZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aw it still freeze
i already DLDI patch...just open the patch and create right?

but when i played it still appear

Loading"/moonshl2/reload.dat".
Please start " moonshl2_directBoot.nds"when stopped on this screen.

???????????????
hate2.gif
wacko.gif

Cheater388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watch the Persona 4 Endurance run on my DS using Moonshell 2.xx. These videos have static sidebars that make the video a widescreen format. Instead of fitting the whole video on the DS screen (leaving sidebars in), I want to fill the whole DS screen with the video (leaving most of the sidebars out). I have done this by preconverting it using another program.

Is it possible for me to fill the DS screen (essentially cropping the sides of the video) using DPGenc (for 2.xx) alone?

bluez.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I just got 2 mig switch in the mail today