Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
logo1.png

- What is Moonjerks?
Moonjerks is a cute FirstPerson Fantasy Adventure Game for Wii.
Atleast, that's what it's going to be.

- What's the Story about ?
The story is about a little girl which lives on the moon, no, not the moon we know but a moon which is like our earth, meaning it got flowers, trees and people living on it. The game will feature various characters which live in her neighborhood. These Characters will each give her a unique quest which got its own story.

- How can I help?
Well, if you can code,model,map or create textures then you could join the team and help developing the game!
smile.gif

At the moment it's only me, and I can't code, my modeling skills suck (but I'm going to create some models) and my texturing skills are shit too! But my mapping is pretty decent I guess.
smile.gif

So, I really need some help guys.

- Other Stuff
We will be using the Wii Port of the Quake 1 engine, meaning we just need to expand the code to suit our needs.

- Todo
-Install a forum for the game
-Add TGA texture support to the quake engine (Not important but could help us to improve the visuals)
-Add JPG Support for the menu so we can skin it (the current skin won't work because of color limitations)
-Add an animal crossing like view so you feel like your walking on a small planet, like in mario galaxy
-Create each Quests story and dialogs
-Create all the Characters
-Think of some cute weapons for our heroine

I think that's everything.
So, if you got something to say, just post it in this topic.

Also, I set up a blog so we can blog about the progress :
BLOG

I would be really happy if we could create a whole (small) homebrew game for wii!
Also, if you got suggestions, post them in here too!

Yours,
NekoLeah

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the sound of it...

And not to be insulting, sorry if it sounds really mean, but if you don't get coding or coders(good, dedicated ones)it's going to be NSMB2/M.U.G.E.N.DS again...(even those were DS, same situation.

But I really hope it gets done, would be nice to have something like this.
smile.gif
Try not to focus too much on bonuses and try and get the main system going, if I knew how to make the 3D models, I would help(I would like to try it, but don't know where to start)

Neko

Been a while.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alex said:
I like the sound of it...

And not to be insulting, sorry if it sounds really mean, but if you don't get coding or coders(good, dedicated ones)it's going to be NSMB2/M.U.G.E.N.DS again...

Yeah, that's why I'm hoping I can find someone who can code. Maybe there is someone around who knows the Quake 1 engine, because if he knows how to modify the engine then it would probably be an easy thing for him. :S

QUOTE(alex @ Dec 26 2008, 10:59 PM) But I really hope it gets done, would be nice to have something like this.
smile.gif
Try not to focus too much on bonuses and try and get the main system going, if I knew how to make the 3D models, I would help(I would like to try it, but don't know where to start)

Well, the only really important thing we need to get coded is the Dialog System, the rest are just things to create an unique artstyle.
ohmy.gif

So If someone would code the Dialog system we could start and do everything else, like, maps,models 'n stuff!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey